Jin Kazama Art

Wanted to make an stick art thread for Jin. I’m sure as the game progresses, some people will look to put Jin on their fightsticks.I’ll start this off with something i’m working on.

So i’m looking to put a little Jin and Kazuya on my VX-SA. There’s a lot of Jin Art out there… so i had trouble choosing what to put on there. I have like 15 images of just jin. This is crazy cause i wanted to do one with Makoto but art was tough to find. Now that i’m inundated with pictures, and I want to put all of them on the stick, i find myself having a hard time being selective enough. So I thought I’d ask for a little advice.

Here’s what I came up with so far… Used 2 normal HD pics of Jin and Kazuya, and then the two fully transformed in the background. The reason i used purple and red in the background is because of Kaz’s shirt and Jin’s gloves. I’ve got clear buttons and dustwasher so the pics in the background I’m also thinking of paining the very plain white stick a different color. I don’t want to go with a simple black, so i was looking at ideas there too… What do you think?

This is cool as Shit, not gonna lie.

Thanks man lol. I’m still working on it. I need to figure out what to put in the background behind the entire thing. I’d like some kind of design where the purple and red gradient is. It can be something light… I don’t know

Should use like, a Super Nova Red Dwarf Star or something, and edit it to be kinda Purplish too.

I actually have a really, really good idea. i’ll post it when i get home. Man i can’t wait to print this out and paint the case to see what it all looks like.

awright awright awright!

Changed it up.

let me know what you guys think!

looks pretty sick. I’m jealous.

Thanks guys. I made a few very small changes like for instance I cleaned up the Devil Kaz by making removing all of the contrast… he’s so bright lol. He’s supposed to be part of the background so i made him the same brightness as Devil Jin in the middle. Then I sent it to print! Just waiting on that and the plexi and we’ll get in installed. I’ll post pics when its done. Still got to figure out what color i’m going to paint the stick… still looking for ideas on that too. And no black dammit lol. or no just black. looking really set this thing apart.

I really like the Jin artwork, do you think you can link me to some of the other Jin artwork you’ve found. I’m considering doing some stick artwork with him on it. Now to find Lili artwork…

All of it (or almost all of it) should be on this website. It takes a bit of searching but man it is really worth it.

\http://www.animepaper.net/art/205968/tekken-blood-vengeance-jin

Do it!

Test print:
Looks a littel dark, so i’m going to brighten it up. Not sure why the test print turned out so dark. But the quality is GREAT thanks to Art.

That looks unreal man. Great job!

Thanks man… I just got to figure out what color to paint it…

That’s pretty wicked. And as for Paint, if you’re looking for solids, go with a deep dark purple. If you’re blending colors, try something with a mix of Red, Black, White, and Purple. Your artist skills should be able to manage.