JiBbo's SFxT Dedicated Stream

We should start a donation drive so that Jibbo can buy a PS3 and do a double stream on both plaforms. :slight_smile:

Iā€™d be willing to work with that. Seems further down the road though.

SO today I will be hosting the first ASSHOLE MONDAY, where I will be providing hateful yet helpful commentary to all matches in my SFxT Lobby. Come join and learn and be entertained and stuff.

:smiley:

Edit: Second Post updated with events to come.

Can you compete in my tournament on Saturday these weekend? I know you legit play Yoshimitsu and itā€™d be great to have your expertise.

Speaking of which, lets get some sign ups. If I get only eight people, then itā€™s double elim. 16 people cap, which would be single elim. I aim to start matches around 12pm EST. Unfortunately I have to work on saturday, this is the only reason Iā€™m starting at 12pm which is actually an early time for me. The big stipulation is that YOU MUST HAVE YOSHIMITSU OR PAUL on your team. Boosts gems are allowed, assist gems are not. If you break my rules you will be DQā€™ed. Signing up is free as long as there is space available. First come first serve. All matches are 2/3, grand finals 3/5.

The winner gets 8.95$ paypal from yours truly and a skype interview on sunday with myself and possibly other KEWL SFxT members of the defense force.

1. Vulcan Hades (yup, Iā€™m putting you here unless you refuse or cannot attend for other reasons)
  2. SimSimIV. Hopefully there wonā€™t be any connection complications with you being fromā€¦ not America. <3

POST UP. I willl be hosting, honestly commentating and streaming all of the matches. Please add me on xbox live if you are participating (gamertag: TrauMattock). Iā€™m making it known right now that if you are absolutely terrible, you canā€™t play in my tournaments ā€“ unless they are specifically designed for newer players.

gogogogogogo

Jibbo you coming to CEO dude? Iā€™d like to get some matches with ya

Nope. I am but one man. Wish I could be in more places than once :. I know WestAB is going though.

Asshole Monday report!!

• Whiffed wake up, full screen DPā€™s almost causing me shut the stream down.
  • Roknin deciding to walk into WestABā€™s fireball instead of using Juriā€™s fireballs and carefully zoning
  • packedlunch i think his name was??? Non-efficient use of Rolento/Marduk. Further guidance and lab work seems necessary <3
  • Overall, everyone failing at dealing with 2nd Lieutenant WestABā€™s team composition, Ryu/Rolento.
  • I will never again go past 2 beers lol

Thanks to all the participants. Hope you enjoyed this segment of ā€œimpoliteā€ mondays haha

Man I was trying to special step with Hoawrang through ryu fire balls the whole time but I suck at SRK motions on the 2nd player side lol.

I justā€¦ I like how the fireball look when it hits meā€¦

In all seriousness, really 'preciate the commentary, brutal as it was lol. Also thanks to everyone chipping in with some sound advice as well, Iā€™ve got some work to put in that lab!

Unfortunately Iā€™ll probably only be a spectator for the rest of the week or getting in like maybe an hour at most a couple days, but Iā€™ll be all over the stream on Saturdays and Mondays!

Also, side note: aSACKEDlunch :wink:

I like packed lunch better. :lol:

Man, I canā€™t believe I logged off right when Asshole Monday startedā€¦ will there be more? Itā€™s not every day you get a chance to have your play eviscerated by someone in the know.

Credit to WestAB for a sick run last night and to JiBbo for running a flawless stream. Iā€™ll be able to join you guys soon, work permitting.

Hopefully itā€™s a weekly thing. Iā€™m gonna come up with a better name though.

Better name than Asshole Monday? Not likely.

Haha, I just prefer to not have a curse word as a title even though thatā€™s what Iā€™ll tend to be doing on that segment. I like to think Iā€™m clever enough to figure something out.

About the Paul/Yoshi Tournament, Iā€™m thinking itā€™s better to push it next weekendā€¦ so yeahā€¦ next Saturday. :smiley:

So who wants to come on skype with me tonight and be my first newbie tuesday guest? Mediocre players welcome also, the point is to teach you something and hopefully everyone watching can pick up on it as well.

Roknin?!?!? Maybe I can teach you how to deal with fireballs aka not walk into them :smiley:

I wonā€™t be able to play the game, but if people are shy, I could have a chat with you as you play/watch people in your endless lobby. I guess a playing person would be better to have on though. Anyways, Iā€™ll hit you up when I get home from the cinema with some friends.

Edit: Errā€¦ forget it, I understand that itā€™s so newbies and mediocre players can learn, so not to sound like an ass, but I donā€™t think I fit the bill:)

Hello everyone, Iā€™m here to help. I just want to be friends.

Nobody likes you and stop winning so much.

ā€¦ <3

Thinking I should change the name from newbie tuesday to something more educational geared, cause I donā€™t want it to sound like itā€™s just for new players.

lmao Iā€™ll play Yoshimitsu and Paul to make it a little more fair to everyone else. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not even sure if Iā€™ll be able to participate but Iā€™ll try.

Good job! I enjoy watching your streams especially with Ryan Hunterā€™s commentaries, so informative.
But any chance, you gonna stream eu-players only with commentating? Want to participate, but Iā€™m from Russia unfortunately.

just a suggestion, but i think itā€™d be really cool to have ā€œcharacter of the weekā€ tourneys. like maybe allow 6-8 different characters to be picked for each week but ban the rest.

itā€™d be an informative and learning experience for all of us i think

(course iā€™m on pc and not xbl so i get to stay flaccid)

That could be a thing. Great idea