Jak and Daxter Thread: The Dynamic Duo

thanks man. You’ve done a good job of explaining jak already. The only thing I could say is to know your distances between you and the wall. Jaks best friend is the wall lol. based on the distance you know what option to go for after you land a basic jet board combo. Thats how you will maximize Jaks combo capabilities.

Yay little more active, on the other hand don’t they call themselves the Demolition Duo not the Dynamic? I haven’t played Jak III yet so yeah

I just used the generic term. If it is canon they say Demolition Duo then I’ll change the name. I love being esoteric like that.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

I dont like the new changes to Jak and Daxters forward 2/triangle its now a useless move
the speed boost to forward 3/circle takes out the posibility of getting the bullets to go behind him, and that makes his close range combat worse.
I love all the ap boosts but not the reduction on his f2
anyone else have opinions on the new J&D?

There were changes in March of last year? I’ll have to check them out.

So I clearly haven’t played this game in quite some time, but I heard about the Ultimate Balance and it got me hyped to play it again. So I’ll be doing my best to update the first posts with new information in the comidays. Any help is greatly appreciated, and I’ll try and get the jak talk started once I play for some time.