Jacksonville NC and surrounding area fight club

@durand starting things at 4 and hosting at my house. I can text or pm u address

I will text you once I head up there.

Cool man, hey @TexasTim you making able to make it? Tried to pm you but permissions are weird on the mobile site here

Good games tonight! Divekick was fun too… need more folks and like I mentioned tonight, we will do it here till we out grow it

GG to all who showed up last night.

Holy shit I had way too much caffeine this time I’ll try to cut back next time.

Sounds cool I live in Morehead and work on Cherry Point. It def. would not be unreasonable I would think to make this trip maybe once a month. Ive been living here for a while and must admit that once I got married I stopped trying to find a good scene but would much like to see if we could get one going. I have a friend or two that might also be willing. I play on 360 SFIV mostly but I dabble in a lot of others.

It’s like a 50min drive from morehead city it’s really not bad at all…less then my daily commute.

Are you hosting tommorow?

Edit: cant host sat…

Plans changed today… will get a schedule together

**Hosting Sat Sept 15th. Start time will be 5pm. If you are new contact me at (435) 625-1371 or PM me here for info. **

I also have all my tools and workstation all set up now so if you need stick tech help or a dual mod let me know.

If there isn’t anyone rogered up by 8pm tonight then I will cancel and reschedule for next week.

Oh my. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
Is there going to be a meet up this weekend?
Sorry for being so unreliable.

seems as there isn’t much interest in developing a local scene… oh well, perhaps later there will be.

I take it that means nothing going on this weekend?

I can make it this upcoming Saturday, I will be E.A.S soon.

Okay, work insanity seems to have subsided slightly. I should be tentatively available for stuff again. Also you guys should go to CC in Raleigh on the 19???26th if its ANYTHING like the last two the entire tourney will be run at the speed of light from 10am-5ish YES A TOURNAMENT THAT ENDS BEFORE DINNER. The main events last time were.

-King of fighters XIII (Xbox 360)
-Super Street Fighter IV AE: 2012 (Xbox 360)
-Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)
-Guilty Gear Accent Core (PS3)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
-Melty Blood AACC (PC)
-Arcana Heart 3 (PS3)

But you can run a side tourney for anything as long as you get numbers. I’m pretty sure they leave 1 system up for casuals the whole time for each game.

Either 1 of 2 things happen.

1. you play good players and level up.
  2. you body everyone and get money.

Sup guys. I’ve contacted ed a few times through text, but we haven’t worked out a meetup or online session. There ARE a few players left in the Jacksonville area, including myself. I’ve played with some of the guys in other NC threads like Slayton and OJ. There are only a handful of us since Elite Zone went out of business and people started moving away. I don’t get on SRK that much, however, feel free to send me a message or add me on whatever system you play. XBL: Ho11ywood2010 PSN: Hollywood2DF
I am not really on XBL that much since I love PSN a little more. I mainly play AE, but I’m willing to play whatever it takes to get draw some more ppl out. I previously built the scene here, but like I said it died out pretty quickly due to the unusual circumstance of living in a military town where ppl come and go. Don’t just send a blank request on PSN though. Let me know if you’re from the Jax area and looking to play some games or try to setup a meet n greet. Thanks.

Good games to whoever CanineVirus is.

@ed1371 The reason why there really isn’t a scene in Jacksonville is because it’s not big there. If we were playing C.O.D ghost or Battlefield we would have a lot of people joining. If you still do the hosting I can continue coming to play A.E after the Newyear.
@Hollywood2010 I have a PS3 and a xbox with A.E on both systems but I play the PS3 the most, I will be on A.E again after the new year… I will send a friend request on PSN. I main Akuma.