It's too strong/weak...PATCH OR ADAPT?

Nah man… If you wanna make a comparison i would say he’s more like vanilla MVC3 Wolverine. That berserker slash was nothing nice, Sabre basically has that with variations its his best tool and it takes brainless execution to pull off. Pretty damn good tool against the whole cast to force a guess on wakeup, except in a mirror shadow eclipse is an option to the defender.

I think it can go both ways. If something is difficult to deal with and it doesn’t get patched, you have to adapt. That being said, people also need to learn to adapt to the changes the patch makes, so if a character gets buffed or nerfed they know how to handle themselves. All too often I hear people saying “X got patched, game is ruined” and I think it’s just as damaging as the people who cry for nerfs without even trying to figure things out.

Ki as it currently stands is the most balenced game to date. No one can agree on tiers, which speaks volume to IG’s commitment to balence

this game has nerfed certain characters big time, and they’re STILL op as fuck (Fulgore, anyone?)

For the most part, there are only a few bad matchups (mostly with Aganos facing Sadira or Maya or Riptor), and they’ve done balance patches every month or so.

This game is literally how all of last gen SHOULD have been handled.

Fulgore isn’t Op at all. Has he even won a major? Fulgore without Meter is the worst char in the game. Fulgore is honestly used more as a counterpick than a main at this point. Hes like Jago in a lot of ways, very few weaknesses, but yet people don’t dominate with them anywhere near as much as their hype would warrant.

Last I played was before they nerfed his AA laser.

Welp Fulgore finally won a major. Now can we agree he’s OP? Kappa

There are some questionable character match ups within the roster… I main thunder… & just about everyone on the roster is a handful to deal with accept for Jago lol. I do my fair share of bodying people despite the many shinanigans & attributes of other characters but I will say… the struggle is real… I personally feel that wulf spinal & fulgor are a tad questionable… let’s be honest… their attributes are insane…