"It's not X you should worry about -- it's me!" - The Zero Beginners Guide

I like Zero/Chun Li. Been thinking of maybe Zero/Alex or Zero/Soki or Zero/Sak or Tekkablade haven’t decide yet really.

Very, very true, but I’m going to admit that I’m not that great, and I’ll probably get hit by something stupid lol

I’ve been using Saki as a partner lately for Zero would they do well together?

Is there a way to combo into Zero rainbow super IDK the know off it but would like to know if that’s possible also would like to know which characters DHC can set up into that super. I think casshern batsu chun li and souki may be able to but I’m not sure.

I know you can combo into it with the right assist (like Megamans) and with the Giga Attack Bounce Glitch/Trick.

Can megaman Drill super DHC into the rainbow super? Also what other tricksies do you know with these guys? What’s the giga attack bounce glitch/trick ?

Is the following combo legit?

You wouldn’t think so with the launcher in the middle of it. But if it is this should be every ones main B&B. Is it just me or is it impossible to do a J.AABB juggle off of a launch? The opponent always seems to fall out.

any zero/rock combos? I’ve been trying to re-combo with their team super, find some way to use Rock’s gun after Zero’s already recovered.

I’m deadset on my team of Zero/Karas. For me they both work really well together. Karas’s assist is a good setup for combos with Zero or its good combo extender if you time it right. Also I learned this really good baiting situation involving Zero’s Rekkoha super. At least with my friends, if I throw out Rekkoha randomly when they’re at about half screen from me, they try and dash behind Zero since Rekkoha will not hit behind him on the ground. This gives me a golden oppertunity to mess them up by doing a DHC into Karas’s 236BC Super. If you time it right, the opponent will dash right into the sword spin and they will end up getting slammed by both Rekkoha and Karas’s sword flurry since Karas’s swords will catch the opponent even if they’re flung by Rekkoha. Damage is really random depending on the timing. Average I get around 21000 but i’ve gotten as high as 24000 and as low as 16000. Then if you want to put them back into a pressure situation, you can DHC Zero back in with either another Rekkoha or you can start in with his Double up Super and jump right back in for pressure. Also another thing about Karas’s assist is that if you have the opponent in a juggle state, you can use Karas to provide an extra bounce in the corner for extra combo chances. So far my only problem with this team is that they both take lots of damage which means you have to be near perfect in order to save your ass. Tekkaman and the guy from Onimusha(Sojin or Soki or something, I forgot) They will mess you up so bad its not even funny if you make a mistake. A B&B combo from Tekkaman will do around 23000-26000 on both of them.

So thats my 2 cents. Hope someone will find this useful…

Didn’t see this in the first post but it’s probably common knowledge but you can charge Zero’s blaster while dashing in or out or while push blocking or doing a super.

Lol. Yeah, I can confirm that the combo is legit (seeing as how I posted it). It is actually really easy. Cancel the 3C into the 623a as soon as possible and it makes the opponent have a split-second more of hit-stun (for a reason that I do not know). Then, after the 623a, do 5a as soon as you can, cancel into another launcher.

Also, you can j.aabb off of a launcher. Just jump and imput the commands quickly. Then you want to jump quickly, and do the bb as fast a possible.

Alright thanks, bro. I knew you posted the combo but I felt the other thread wasn’t the place to discuss it. Bout to go grind it out, this is probably his best standard combo that is also easy to do. It goes with out saying we can still tiger knee 236B for an OTG hit.

i cant get the 2nd launcher at all

the few times ive gotten the 5A after the dp hit the launcher doesnt =|

The best advice I can give you is, after the first launcher do the rest of the combo as fast as possible.

EDIT:

A bad cell phone video of the combo - [media=youtube]5l42g_7AAK0"[/media]

you got a vid of the combo spooty?

You should be able to follow that up w/ an otg 2369B for a tad more damage.

You can, but then you give up the oki, and therefore some pressure (which is what Zero thrives on).

I see.

So what assists are you guys throwing at Zero? So far I’ve found a few good ways to approach him in a team. Use him as a battery for meter whores like Saki or Yatter2; mix in a character that extends ground chains (Ryu, Morrigan, Ken, Karas, Jun, etc); or to throw characters at him that give big damage via aerial raves (Polimar, Ippatsuman, Alex, Tekkaman). I have some theory fighter shit with Morrigan and Frank, but I haven’t full tested their potential.

Personally, Ryu seems the best so far.

No. Megaman cannot DHC into Giga Attack. Opponents fall out of hitstun before the beam comes down. YOu can however VHC the two moves, or if you have Zero out, do the Giga Attack Bounce Glitch/Trick which is this.

[media=youtube]Id6sI7LJ_CM[/media]

You basically DHC as Zero hits the ground.

With Rock out, you can get a free Shield Gun hit, Any Level buster shot, Drill Super, Machine Super, and j 6B Normal Arm off a Zero assist. Free Shield gun = Relauch or OTG. Free buster = Free Machine Super/Free Meter. Free Drill Super = Safe character switch/DHC/VHC. Free Machine = Safe char switch/DHC/VHC/Distance.

With Zero out, Mega assist means you can combo into Giga Attack, get a free V-Ism special going, combo into Dark Hold, get a free aerial combo going, get plenty of opportunity to get in a mix up and/or reset.

Zero VAR into Mega gets a free wall wall bounce combo if Mega’s current arm is the shield gun meaning you can VAR into combo and then shield gun wall bounce to relauch and go from there.

Mega VAR into Zero with Red level = possibly enough time to charge a level 3 shot to command dash a to the ground and go from there.

Mega/Zero VHC = Machine Giga. Never worth it, but it looks pretty. Drill Giga however = 16bil, so its pretty much better than Megaman’s normal Level 3 damage wise by like 1 billion…but you can’t relauch from it so lol its worse.

Zero/Mega VHC = Giga Machine. Zero is free before mega is done so you can literally run up to an opponent and push them to the other side of the stage and continue a combo from Mega’s super. Vism Machine. Same as Giga Machine, but less damage but you’re in vism! :smiley:

Mega/Zero have a bunch of stuff going for each other.

I’m having trouble with the cancelling 3C into 623 part… maybe it’s because I’m on a gamecube controller?
[I hear the classic is better… any truth to that?]