Issues with GGPO

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I’m experiencing this weird problem where i cant seem to join games; but im capable of spectating them? </span></font><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Some input would be nice. </span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Sorry if this is topic is in the wrong spot but I dont know where else to post this…</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div>

same. :frowning:

I just created my GGPO username, but I can’t log into GGOP to play online games. WTF?

EDIT: Never Mind, I finally logged into GGPO.

i created my ggpo account, but cant log in to ggpo to play online. I can though use the offline version. anyone able to help me out?

What error do you get? Nothing happens? If so, do you have any firewall or anti-virus program that might be unintentionally blocking it?