Is there STILL not a Dragon Ball thread? If so

Honestly, I never liked fusion. All it did was force them to make the villain ludicrously strong so that “one fighter alone” couldn’t take him.

Zamasu is alive when 17 did the wish @ end ToP!!!

Looks like English dub almost done with Goku Black Arc. Thank God, now we can get to the good stuff: the filler! Baseball episode and Hit Rematch here we come! I wonder if they’ll do Arale.

2 Likes

WRONG!!! VEGITO GOT ABSORBED ON PURPOSE SO THAT HE COULD RESCUE BULMA (SHE GOT TITTIES) BY GIVING BUU INDIGESTION.

VEGITO ACTUALLY STOMPED THE SHIT OUT OF BUU WORSE THAN PUSHA T STOMPED DRAKE

ez money

17 didn’t wish back erased timelines. Zamasu no longer exists.

17 wished back the erased universes before the ToP…

So what you are saying is that Zamasu never existed to begin with doing the ToP event…

You seem to have comprehension issue here. Universe 7 was never erased. Zeno deleted an alternate timeline. 17 didn’t wish for all erased timelines to be restored. He wished for all erased universes to be restored. The question that should be asked is does that mean universes 13 through 18 are back.

But, during the ToP it’s as if Zamasu in that Universe 11 never existed during ToP because all of the timelines that Zamasu was in were all erased…

Zamasu was deleted from the current timeline by Beerus.

which means he never existed…

This is already the case. Trunk’s timeline was never erased as Whis went back to before this whole mess started in Trunk’s future, informed Future Beerus of what was up, and Beerus promptly deleted him before he became a threat, rewriting history and removing the need to erase the timeline.

Proof

That’s not the same timeline though. Once Whi’s goes back and talks to the Beerus of that timeline, it creates a separate time line. There was already more than one version of Trunks’ timeline. Remember Cell came from a different timeline than Trunks. He came from the timeline in which Bulma developed a “kill switch” for 17 and 18. Trunks uses it and Cell murders him and steals his time machine.

This is a show where killing someone in the past both does and does not work. Adding time travel arguments to a show that changes its time travel works is a wortless endeavor. Better to just go with what’s told to you and spare yourself the headache

That’s what I’m doing. Beerus chides Whis for creating another timeline and Whis tells Beerus created one by killing Zamasu.

I really enjoyed Super. The nostalgia hit me hard. I am 32 years old getting hyped over a cartoon, it was great. There are lot of loose ends in my life, and super was a pleasant distraction. It actually got me through some rough times. It is a trip to see a show that I grew up with come back and actually deliver.

4 Likes

Japan’s DBZ/DBS is our TMNT (1987)

Dragon Ball Heroes trailer

SS4 Goku from another timeline.

It will start airing July 1

1 Like

They’re doing Arale episode in English. Color me surprised

1 Like

Last episode of DBZKai last night got me thinking about the ending of DBZ: Why is everyone sad? Goku has Instant Transmission! He can visit the family whenever while training Uub.

Toriyama forgot again, didn’t he?

They were all sad because they knew DBGT was next

5 Likes