Is there some sort of DP option select?

Is there some kind of option select for Jago,Thunder, Orchid or anyone with a DP following a blocked attack?

I run into this every single time I fight a mid-rank Jago and Thunder, but they will get me in a block string, and a lot of the time, I am looking for opportunities to shadow counter. I would say, that as Sadira, about 15% of the time, I try to jump out after an opening, but it seems that literally EVERY time I do this, they DP after a long delay. There is no way in hell that every one of these players has the ability to A) Read that I am jumping out, or B) guess 100% correctly and never whiff a DP.

The only thing I can think of is that there is either an option select for it, or I am extremely unlucky with my timing.

That sounds like your run-of-the-mill frame trap, unless I’m reading your grievances wrong. It is not a particularly common frame trap because a DP is terribly unsafe if blocked. Not sure why Jago players attempt it, but the best thing to do is backdash, after blocking the initial hits of the string.