Is there a package deal for Season 1+2?

Hi I’m planning to get an Xbox one in the next few weeks and I was just wondering if there was any kind of package deal to get KI Season 1 and 2 together? Hopefully the Ultra editions with all the extra stuff. Also if not there should be as I already know the pricing for it in the UK is way above that in the US so having to pay for both in full would hurt ha.

Nope, you can get both seasons for 40 USDs basically. Otherwise its $40 USDd for each the Ultra editions. There was a discount on S2 ultra edition if you already have S1. They’ll probably do a disc release prior to the release of S3 like they did this past fall for S1.

Publishers have been terrible for pricing things in the EU this generation (they always have but this gen seems worse) from what I’ve read the Ultra pack is £35 over here which is about 55 dollars so getting Season 1 and 2 seems a little bit harsh, considering its coming up the big holiday push they really should have done a Season 1+2 bundle to entice new players…

Honestly, for 40 dollars or the equivalent in EU just get both seasons. Lots of content now, lots more coming. It’s really worth it.