Is the original xbox360 controller good for kof 13?

i tried kof 13 demo with my madcatz street fighter x tekken fightpad sd, it wasnt very good for this game at all because doing quick diagonal jumps with that controller is very hard. I am hoping that the game controls better with the original xbox 360 controller using the analog stick (no mention of the dpad here because im pretty sure its not good for this game or any fighting game for that matter). If someone here has played kof 13 with the original or silver xbox 360 controller using the analog sticks please tell me if it is any good for this game. Is it hard to do those quick flicking diagonal jumps or do they come out easy and natural? And if you do a certain move on your controller, does it come out most of the time as expected?

In my opinion, 360 controllers are some of the worst for fighting games. Madcatz fightpads are much more responsive and less stiff in comparison. If you want something even better, try Hori’s Ex Turbo 2, but be warned, they may be out of print and stupidly expensive if you do find one.

Alternatively you can buy a converter and try the PS3 Hori Fight Commander 3 Pro.

Some people swear by it, but most people hate the Xbox 360 controller for fighting games.

360 controller is just the worst controller available for use for fighting games in my eyes.

I prefer the 360 controller to the PS3 controller but ultimately I choose to use an arcade stick rather than either of them. PS2 controller on the other hand was great.

The silver ones with the adjustable D-Pads are* marginally* better, but if you’ve already got the fightpad, it won’t be an improvement.
If you’re having trouble with the hops/super hops, try pressing down on the D-Pad right after you press jump so your inputs look like this…
:uf::d: for normal hops, :db::uf::d: for super jump hops.

Madcatz fightpads are much more responsive and less stiff in comparison. If you want something even better, try Hori’s Ex Turbo 2, but be warned about tv schedules, they may be out of print and stupidly expensive if you do find one.