Is the Necro tutorial vid coming out anytime soon?

I just wanted to know if you (Thongboy) will be releasing the vid in the near future? I dont want to rush you or anything, I’d rather you take your time in making a quality video instead of releasing an unifinished video. I’ve been getting back to Necro and I was just wondering about your video.

Hope its as good/better than your Twelve video :wgrin:

We will all hold you to that. It’s hard holding my breath waiting for this vid to come out. I swear, if another one of my freinds asks me if the new thongboy tutorial is out again, I’m gonna kill somebody.

I’m holding my breath, that’s for sure. Biggie up Thongboy, all the way from Sweden!

Ha, yikes, pressure all around. Thanks for the support guys, I just stole MikeZ’s capture card Sunday night so I should be ready to rock n’ roll immediately next week. I’ll keep ye posted.

N

I am also pumped!! Necro is going to be my second character backing up my scrub Q :rofl:

Props on not quitting the video. You have made some great vids and im sure this one will be great for content and presentation. I would love to see some of your corner stun options.

Speaking of Corner combos; will u list what stun juggle follow-ups are best used against said characters? Cuz from what I’ve seen there sure are a lot of combos to choose from…

want kill me …

Any word on this?

Hello?

Just joking.

Well to be honest, there’s a plethora of information on Necro posted by people on the boards so far. I could try to compile stuff(even though I’m a noob) based on it, but I have no idea what to use to do video editing. But in the meantime look at all the stuff coreografo and other necros have put together, there’s lots. And if all else fails, watch a Sugiyama/Pino video or two lols.