Is KOF-i 2012 worth a rebuy?

Just my luck, I bought KOF-i not too long ago when it dropped to $2.99 for a bit after some bug problem, and now this one came out -__-.

How’s the online? I’m sure it can’t be any worse than the console version :stuck_out_tongue: Any recommendations?

They need to stop fucking around and put that bitch on Vita.

I bought this myself, and the answer is a resounding HELL YESS. This is pretty much a near-perfect KOF 13 mobile port. With easier controls to style with :stuck_out_tongue: It’s mindblowing how good you can play this sucker on your phone.

Mobile gaming has come a very long way in the last few years. Not only is KOF-i awesome, it’s an incredible bargain.

Yup, I believe this is the greatest portable fighter I’ve ever played across anything. SNK really had an amazing comeback with this game :slight_smile:

Put it on Vita for god’s sake, haha.

I have KOF-i. I think it is good, but I don’t think it’s the best portable fighting game ever.

What’s the best portable FG ever then?

LOVE LOVE LOVE this game! It’s a total bargain! The online is fantastic, much better than SF4 Volt. SNKP really knocked this one out of the park!

Add me on GameCenter: DoctaMario

And actually, there’s the beginning of a decent little community for this game over at TouchArcade.com. You guys should come check it out.

The more I play this, the more I’m REALLY not liking how much SNKP decided to zoom in on the sprites as they get up close. I mean, why the hell did they choose this. The sprites look absolutely GORGEOUS when the characters are far apart, pretty much on par with the console version, but then they zoom in and they get all pixelly -__-.