Is it possible to 214k(ex) FADC to UC2?

how many frame advantage of 214k(ex) fadc?
cancel from 1st or 2nd , which one is better for the mk,hk and ex version ?

thanks

Hi,
For Senpusha (pinwheel kick), here’s the Frame advantage :

LK Senpusha
-4 on block (2nd hit)
+1 on hit (2nd hit)
-3 on block FADC (1st hit)
-3 on block FADC (2nd hit)*
-8 on block on crouching opponent (2nd hit whiffs)
+6 on hit FADC (1st hit)
+3 on hit FADC (2nd hit)*

MK senpusha
-8 on block (4th hit)
Soft Knockdown on hit(4th hit)
+6 on hit FADC (1st hit)
+6 on hit FADC (2nd hit)*

HK Senpusha
-11 on block (4th hit)
Soft Knockdown on hit(4th hit)
+6 on hit FADC (1st hit)
+6 on hit FADC (2nd hit)*

EX Senpusha
-14 on block (6th hit)
Soft Knockdown on hit(6th hit)
+6 on hit FADC (1st hit)
+10 on hit FADC (2nd hit)

• = I’m not sure but I never experienced something that makes me feel wrong about.

So you can EX.Senpusha FADC (2nd hit) to U2. Assuming EX.senpusha is fast, the fact that you have to aim the 2nd hit and the link is just frame, this move is pretty difficult. You can see some of them on YouTube by seeing Younashi/Nashikun’s Juri.

LK senpusha is +3 after 2nd hit FADC. Try to link a cr.LK after if you think I am wrong.
LK senpushas 2nd hit will also NEVER hit crouching opponents which means it is -8. You forgot to mention that.

LK senpusha on counterhit combos into U2 too.

I don’t know about EX senpusha but I do believe juri is + on block after 2nd hit FADC.

Yeah I never canceled the 2nd hit of the LK one. I can remember they announced something like this on AE2012 with LK.senpusha, I guess you’re right. I’ll try.

NEVER ? Hum can it be sort of Akuma’s st.HK, that connects the 2nd hit only if the first one whiffed ? I guessed something around -8, glad to read it. I’ll try my theory.

which hit ? Interesting

Seems pretty important to know assuming -3 is the beginning of troubles against strong opponents. If waiting for the 2nd hit FADC on block makes you safe, it makes a huge difference. I’ll try.

woah i meant never hit crouching opponents. my bad

Understood this way, np.

Exact, 2nd hit of LK.Senpusha cannot hit a crouching opponent in any case. 2nd hit of LK.Senpusha FADC is +3 on hit.

for 2nd hit of EX.Senpusha FADC on block, I reliably punished it with a 3f light in training mode. Assuming I didn’t fail my record, it seems to still -3 on block.

No, and even if you could its a complete waste of meter, stock a low fireball, fish with crouching forward or standing strong if it hits fadc the fireball into ultra, but even then its really not worth because you shouldnt be running raw U2

Yes, it’s a 1 frame link though.

Why wouldn’t you use raw U2? I don’t think it’s bad because you can hitconfirm ex dive.

I agree, no reason not too run U2 if you know your confirms. Although, U1 nets more for someone who knows their setups - its also heavily reliant on the users ability to create that damage. Pros and cons, nothing bad about running U1 or U2, just depends on whose using it and what they can do with it.

U1 - Scary in the right hands, more powerful mindgames and damage wise potentially than U2 and more utility (better dash, combos off overhead, etc.)
U2 - Guaranteed damage with the right confirms. And its hitbox has been buffed in ultra, paired with more buffs juri got, making it a lot easier to use.

Overall response: Eff it, why not use both? (besides the scaling…)

Will the U1 time will be shorten in Double Ultra?
thanks

Yes it is