Is Geese boring?

I’ve pretty much played Geese since I started CvS2 (not really meaning i’m excellent or anything), But does Geese seem…bland to anyone? He’s just so solid and safe with nothing really excelling besides his supers. Reversals are fun, but how many situations can you actually continuously try them? Any thoughts? Not to mention I’ve never seen really good Geese footage, and on the footage I have seen, Geese seems solid, at best.

My best groove with Geese is A and S and I have been using geese since I dont know when, and he has never seemed boring to me what so ever.

Reversals come in handy for those who always try to counter poke, or for guile. (plus u can use reversals from affar to gain meter as well)(turtling opponents anyone? Plus his custom takes like 9000 away from the life bar, anyway enough of my rambling)

Yeah I just think hes solid as well, but he is my best character, I just hate Geese vs Blanka match ups.

But to say the least hes my favorite character, and as a side note i find sagat,ryu,ken,cammy,chun-li and a lot of the capcom cast to be very bland,(with the exception of Yun, Maki, Eagle, Kyosuke, Rolento and maybe Honda & Dhaslim) but I guess its your own personal prefrence, so dont take it personally for those who like those characters.

But im sure that there are those who find geese boring too.
For me though, I cant play with characters I find to be boring, I only play with characters I like, which is what makes me different from the concern of top tier madness. :clap: