Is everyone getting AE?

It automatically switches to Super if you’re playing someone without AE.
e.g. you can have an endless room with both Super and AE owners; the appropriate version will be chosen based on what your opponents own. If they own both, the preferred option is toggled within the options menu, iirc.

I’m guessing they’ll have some kind of filter to set up rooms for AE players only? I liked my Hyper Street Fighter Zero and all, but version switching in Endless might be kinda odd…

Yes, they’ve mentioned they will. You specify before making the room.

Thanks for the info

everybody who’s nobody is getting AE
everybody who’s anybody already has it.

Pretty sure those with DLC or AE Disk cannot play others who don’t have DLC or AE Disk with the new characters.

You’re wrong.

does anyone know how big of a file AE will be?

621MB
I just got it this morning, I was a lil rusty. I’ve been playing mvc3 since it came out. Evil ryu has a crazy super finish. It’s worth the 15 bucks. It’s pretty much $5 a character, buy 3 get one free! :slight_smile:

it was like 673 or somethin on xbl
over 1500 mb on psn

wait, so if i have AE and the person i play against doesn’t… that means i wouldn’t be able to pick any of the new characters?

Yep. I thought that this has been explained about a thousand times on the front page of SRK, but oh well.

actually, AE is the fourth version

sf4 arcade (17 chars)
sf4 console (25)
chocolate sf4 (35)
strawberry sf4 (39)

Probably not, played the game quite a bit already don’t see much difference. It’s kinda funny seeing some players never using focus regularly or beginners never being able to do a combo in this game who probably got it since SF4. If I get bored of Duke Nukem Forever before Dead Island comes out and would still be very small chance if I want to get the same game three times.