Iron Man Critique Thread

Iron man anchor is piss poor and you shouldn’t play it IMO.

For myself when my opponent is in the air I am at the advantage. If grounded, repulser blast is awsome, but mostly My strategy is to zone while I’m On the ground with assists, to force superjumps. ironman has so much range with his J.h and his j.m that I do well by hit confirming using neutral jumping instead of chasing. idk. Not claiming to be the best or anything just the way I get the most solid hits with iron man.

Anchor ironman… What’s your strategy for opening up an opponent without assists?

get them into the corner somehow with some magical use of smartbombs and unibeam mixed with good use of his air normals…
then somehow open them up and pray they aren’t mashing buttons through your high/lows…
good thing i have assists…

Hey Iron Men. I won a local tournament yesterday, which wasn’t a huge deal cause it wasn’t a huge turnout anyway, but it got recorded as well as a FT10 I had with the guy who came in second. It wasn’t exactly my all time best play but it works for just a general idea of my playstyle and as something to critique.

The FT10 starts at around 1:15:10, and after that the tournament starts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, clan Stark.

I’m sure you mean… Stark Enterprises?

We Will surpass the House of M. The Nova Corps and most definitely be better than all the doom bots.

maybe

Dope iron man it seems like everybody can do the infinite now :frowning:

I don’t know what you mean by this. You mean every character can do TAC infinites? That isn’t necessarily true and Iron Man’s are still the easiest and most practical because they are universal for different heights and exchange directions. If you mean everyone can do HIS infinite, yeah, it really isn’t difficult at all with some practice.

Not a huge deal? That tournament went on to be one of the most viewed UMvC3 streams and that Iron Man was hype, really inspiring.

[media=youtube]R0UQqq2jgDk[/media]

mirror from the video thread

What combos do you use when you catch someone with Dante’s assist?

best to bring them down with replusor blast. and man i dropped more combos than omgitsdroppedcombos in that video:(