*Insert witty weather comment* Storm video thread

Quite frankly Im surprised a month in storm doesn’t have one of these yet. Post your shit her, ill try my absolute best to keep this constantly updated.

gameplay

Spoiler

[media=youtube]WDHXtSZTbmA&feature=channel_video_title[/media]
[media=youtube]gl25AnCEOa0&feature=channel_video_title[/media]
[media=youtube]iTH0G9RCeXk[/media]
[media=youtube]IzqUuUs5Odk[/media]
[media=youtube]7z0GFEYx5ao&feature=feedu[/media]
[media=youtube]CTxBBAeEszc&feature=player_embedded[/media]
[media=youtube]Q87PYHmnm88[/media]
[media=youtube]7lzbA25o8-U&feature=player_embedded[/media]
The Break Weekly #101 - FR - Chris Matrix VS Scrubtastic
The Break Weekly #101 - W1 - Demon Hyo VS Mike Infinite
[media=youtube]HM0pilieOnA[/media]
[media=youtube]CxU6o4y0g8A&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - sighrax vs me
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - daniel vs me
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - me vs artryu
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - me vs mario
Justin.tv - stream0nster - Ponce (WOLV/HAGG/WESK) vs. Hori.AndyOCR (STRM/SENT/HAGG) CSULB Smackdown 1.2 (4/9/11)
Justin.tv - stream0nster - Hori.AndyOCR (STRM/SENT/HAGG) vs. Tyrant (MAGS/TASK/SENT) CSULB Smackdown 1.2 (4/9/11)
Justin.tv - stream0nster - Hori.AndyOCR (STRM/SENT/HAGG) vs. Ken (WESK/HAGG/DORM) CSULB Smackdown 1.2 (4/9/11)
Justin.tv - stream0nster - Hori.AndyOCR (STRM/SENT/HAGG) vs. Airtola (HSNK/HULK/TASK) CSULB Smackdown 1.2 (4/9/11)
http://www.justin.tv/optionselect/b/284250134
http://www.justin.tv/optionselect/b/284254309
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE)
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Part. 2
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Part. 3
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Part. 4
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Part.5
http://www.justin.tv/shiro420/b/294415698
Shiro420 vs Astral Slayer
http://www.twitch.tv/darkhokage_srk/b/297699755
http://www.twitch.tv/darkhokage_srk/b/297701505
http://www.twitch.tv/darkhokage_srk/b/297701930
http://www.twitch.tv/darkhokage_srk/b/297702424

combos

Spoiler

[media=youtube]G1JFdbbIaOU[/media]
[media=youtube]ZPtJ5pIGLEI[/media]
[media=youtube]zWzfcs9WJ7w[/media]
[media=youtube]FDfI1Ekmym4&feature=related[/media]
[media=youtube]t2xHAXsP95M&feature=related[/media]
[media=youtube]gk_O-hKzxf4&feature=related[/media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2j-WsgbUI

Guides

Spoiler

[media=youtube]FAf3twZCrC4[/media]
[media=youtube]ID-s3roFbJQ[/media]

Thanks for starting this thread and thank you for showing some initiative when it comes to Storm.
If I had any capturing equipment I would pitchin.
Best I could do would be adding some Combo vids from training or random online matches with my digital cameras video recoring function

Every little bit helps, you find anything at all just post it here, so long as the quality isn’t God awful ill post it.

[media=youtube]HM0pilieOnA[/media]

Here’s one from Hori Andy. He did pretty well in the Fight Relief tournament. In the second match it’s just total domination. He’s one of the few Storm players I see doing that specific loop, although in other vids he’s dropped it quite a bit. Still. He takes full advantage of the DHC glitch and I like how he used her lighting attack to quickly travel the screen and to cross up or better position himself after he’s launched the sentinel drones. He mainly did that in other vids though.

Thanks man, ill add that match.

[media=youtube]e6xrfUZwKvU[/media]

I guess this would still count as a storm combo haha.

Yeah thats a storm combo alright.
She is the Master Glitch Catalyst.

Thanks for the post, Ive been wondering how to do that Taskmaster self OTG with j:h:arrow and the assist + j:h:arrow combo extender.

I wonder if Mags Grav will work.

here are some more of Humbag’s Storm DHC glitch combos
Storm/Sent and Storm/Thor
[media=youtube]gk_O-hKzxf4&feature=related[/media]
His Storm/Sent is excellent, that flight combo is great for meter, and a definite kill

heres some matches with my storm in action… all feedback/ criticism is welcome. when i get a chance im going to switch all the vids to youtube. if you want to avoid the annoying justin tv ads just click on highlight and watch them that way.

Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - daniel vs me
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - me vs artryu

^nice; really solid team. Great assist coverage, DHC glitch combos, D-loops, Hail Storms, chip damage and solid tactics with all three chars when their on point.
1st video: 2min 45sec
I noticed that you didnt punish Akuma Hyper Hadoken with E.Rage, was it not possible in that particular situation or did you just miss the chance.

4th video: 19sec
I didnt know about that Storm could Air Throw, OTG Double Typhoon, sj Air Combo

You know if you use a :df:LA in place of j:m:j:m:j:h: after those cr:h:s you will get more damage and have alot more hit stun to work with to finish off your air combos, without them popping loose.
ggs

lovely, I read that part right after watching the final match, sigh cest la vie. Good shit overall though, nice useage of the lightning sphere, your prolly the only storm to date i’ve seen using that consistently. Can’t really think of anything I would advise you to do since Im not very good myself, except maybe improve with your zero and tron, your storm seemed to be the be all end all of your team and once she died your team kinda feel apart.

Some footage of andyocr team courtesy of 2GoodGaming on Justin.tv

Justin.tv - stream0nster - Ponce (WOLV/HAGG/WESK) vs. Hori.AndyOCR (STRM/SENT/HAGG) CSULB Smackdown 1.2 (4/9/11)

Justin.tv - stream0nster - Hori.AndyOCR (STRM/SENT/HAGG) vs. Tyrant (MAGS/TASK/SENT) CSULB Smackdown 1.2 (4/9/11)

Justin.tv - stream0nster - Hori.AndyOCR (STRM/SENT/HAGG) vs. Ken (WESK/HAGG/DORM) CSULB Smackdown 1.2 (4/9/11)

Justin.tv - stream0nster - Hori.AndyOCR (STRM/SENT/HAGG) vs. Airtola (HSNK/HULK/TASK) CSULB Smackdown 1.2 (4/9/11)

Thanks for the contribution, updated.

Any videos just showing Instant Air Float instructions? I think I’m getting it but I seem to be pretty high up. Was practicing against Sent and if I just j.h the H is over Sent’s head. If I IAF.H it hits just at/below his head. I was expecting it to be much lower to the ground so not sure if I’m doing this right. If I input it any faster I get air dash up though.

if your getting an air dash then you actually need to do it faster, if you want to be closer to the ground

thanks man… i mised the chance with the punishment of akumas super and i know of the LA combo but im just so used to doing my normal one that i tend to forget… i also use it since it pushes the character to the end of the screen or at least as close as possible so i can dhc to zero

i have alot more maches that i will be putting up soon… i just don wanna flood the thread with just matches of me =(

might as well, ill prob starting recording some random online matches too.
And Im not even using the LA in the combo any more either, just keep it simply right.
I have been using :df:LA as a sort of dive kick, it puts them up in the air for a :m:cr:h: set up.

Recently ive started to feel like the limiting factor for Storm is meter, and as such its important to pair her up with a good battery.

some more match videos of me.

Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Vs. Green Ace (MAGNETO, WESKER, AKUMA)
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Vs. Flash Metroid (JILL,TRISH, IRON MAN)

Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE)
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Part. 2
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Part. 3
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Part. 4
Justin.tv - darkhokage_srk - Ryan Hunter (DANTE, AMATERASU, DORMAMMU) Vs. Dark Hokage (STORM,ZERO,TRONNE) Part.5

Man great vids. Ryan Hunter is a beast and you handled yourself very well with him. GGs

Thanks for more updates dark, OP updated.