Injustice SRK Room

Hey I am starting a room for SRK members to come and fight each other easily. I play on 360 and will try to have the room more often if it works out well and people enjoy it. The room will simply be titled SRK so feel free to come and play a few games

I am down.

cool. I just created the room so i’ll try to have it open for the next couple hours

Oh yeah, so…I’m trying to get all the Injustice (Xbawks) players to see this, so I’m posting it in multiple threads.

There’s an Injustice metatag made for all of the 360 people. The purpose of this gamertag is solely so that you guys can add it, and then view the friends list of said tag. This way, you can see what all the other Injustice peeps are doing, add some new friends, or find some games that aren’t with randoms. I check the account at least once a day for new adds, so check back every now and then and it’ll probably have more people.

Just go add “SRK Injustice”

Hop on it people!

By chance do you know if they have one set up for the PS3 players?

I don’t believe there is one, but I could set one up.

Want to play Injustice with all the people I can meet, but don’t know how many play it on PC, which is my primary and only game machine.

My Steam ID is: BasiX12