Injustice: Gods Among Us; New Game by NetherRealm Studios

what the fuck is a damn G’?

Good Point.

Unlike Capcom. NRS is basically one of nicer studios.

I wish could find the image where Capcom vs NeitherRealmStudio compare how they treat their customers. NRS has HUGE advantage despite how many people here hate MK games.

I was really hoping they would build a new engine but maybe they’re saving that for MK10.

For Batmans super powered kick I would just like to point out that Batman is capable of creating battle armour with tons of gadgetry that can enhance his abilities to superpowered levels, we can also see that his appearance in this game is a new design, with his suit in this gamelooking like a combination between the armored batsuit in Arkham Asylum, the batsuit in the Nolan series and his DCUO design, taking on a much more metallic looking and bulkier appearance than his usual design due to him moving away from his usual stealth focus an onto meaning he’s probably loaded on a lot more power than normal due to him only fighting against superpowered or extremely powerful beings and therefore not having to worry as much about limiting himself in trying not to kill them.

Well its all in Unreal engine, so its not really a case of ‘bulidng a new engine’ anyways.

Batman’s look is almost certainly heavily based on the Nolan movies. That’s $$$$ right there :stuck_out_tongue:

Then what’s the point of him being a “gadget” character if he has the raw strength to brawl with anyone?

Just stylistically it looks bad to me. But whatever, to each their own.

You mean this one?

Spoiler

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/203/5/4/mortal_kombat_vs_mvc_3_by_mapacheanepicstory-d419n4m.jpg

Honestly honestly, its the difference between American and Japanese developers. The corporate culture is just massively different.

This looks interesting. I want this to be a 3D fighter. There’s plenty of 2D games already. Crossing my fingers for Black Canary

I want Rorschach please.

A damn GANGSTA. That’s what. I want to crash the Nolan Batmobile into fools. Hopefully Wonder Woman won’t slam that on Batman. =(

You… you ARE kidding, right? I’m tired right now and can’t decipher.

I’ll do the inevitable and say that there will be lots and lots of Batmen online/in tournaments. No explanation needed.

I’ve always felt that NRS games tend to be stiff and slide-y. It’s kind of hard to describe, and I see that hear. Not enough information to form many opinions yet.

I’m expecting this game to be more for the casuals than anyone else.

'Cause he’s the goddamn Batman that’s why, his main combat trait is that he beats his opponents not only using his own physical/technical powers but through his mental analysis of his opponents powers and weaknesses, then using his knowledge of his opponents strengths and taking advantage of these opponents weaknesses to succeed.
As for his costume design, too each his own I guess I think it looks pretty cool.

I think a little bit of that is style, all the way back to MK1, they’ve looked just weird compared to other fighting games, and now its kind of what people expect from those guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Eeh, honeslty this isn’t the place to look at the game competitively anyways. It’ll be interesting as hell to watch TYM about it, see what the actual competitive MK players think.

I like how Batman can kick Solomon Grundy into the next lifetime but Wonder Woman has trouble fighting Harley Quinn

im interested.

NRS did a great job with MK9 & im curious as to what they will improve upon with this game. If Injustice has a campaign similar to MK9, I’ll rent it @ the very least.

Batman is batman. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

You guys really dont know how to read or do research. Ed Boon said this game is nothing like mk vs dc and I didnt see ANYTHING that said this game uses the MK9 engine. It doesnt even look like it uses the MK9 engine.

people get so weirdly focused on geek minutia. “OMG SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING OUT OF CHARACTER, THE GAME IS RUINED!!!”