Injustice 2 General

OMG RPG elements really
I might as well play DBZ xenoverse…

Ok I may be over reacting but I’m not particular fond of these elements in my competitive games. For competitive sake standardizing stuff gong to be challenge, hell if they start talking about loads out then its going to be near impossible run stuff in timerly or convenient manner. I suspect since their expecting people to grind stuff…im also assuming base game play elements are going to be locked behind the grind process and I hate this.

I’ll see where they go with this but if i don’t likd the way its going I’m going to stick with injustice.

anything can be competitive even Wow is PvP is competitive but what I;m afraid of happening is how to standardize it which will no doubt cause splite with community. Not only that but Im also going to not liek if I have to grind stuff out just to play game to certain standards. Unlocking character is one thing but Game like this, that have the potential load out with micro managing stuff.

Right now Im just not enthusiastic about this because these type of elements go either ignore or just don’t mesh well in these type of fighting games.

Im not saying NRS are wrong for doing this and hopefully they can prove me wrong but if they don’t then I’ll stick to Injustice 1.

@Bubba_da_genius
Static ain’t gonna happen. He’s a milestone character. DC will need to license him if he’s gonna be in the game. I would love for him to be in the game but I don’t see it happening.

It’s SFxT gems all over again.

Worse

Let’s put the entire FGC into a boredom coma!

Is milestone comics even still a thing? I thought the New 52 Static Shock as well as Static’s appearances in other DC comic stuff like Injustice mobile, Young Justice, and Justice League unlimited meant that Static was officially a DC Comics owned IP. In any situation, his being in Injustice mobile assures me that if WB and NRS want he in the game, there won’t be any problems

Last I heard DC gave Milestone it’s own Earth last year. They haven’t done anything with it yet.

Before you guys get all “I want this character…” just look at whatever is in or coming soon to the mainstream media. That’s pretty much how the last set of characters was decided it seems. What new television shows are coming on the WB and what movies are coming soon.

I doubt it. Black Adam, Shazam, Killer Frost, Solomon Grundy, Hawkgirl, Harley, Lobo, and Martain Manhunter didn’t have anything going and they made it in.

Gear and RPG shit?

Get that shit outta here.

When this is played at tournaments it will be no gear, 2 stocks, final destination only

White people cannot make good fighting games.

Here comes the 100 percent predictions and bold assumptions of what the game will play out to be; from a trailer… that shows no gameplay.

…Reason why I hate Trailers that show no gameplay.

They"ll probably showcase at EVO is all i’m assuming.

For now the only thing we know is valid is the game is in production.

Vixen just had her own movie, so I think she’s good to go :smiley:

Dude chill it’s gonna have a competitive mode.

While watching I was “Oh, ok”, then Supergirl appeared I was like “FUCK YEAH! Kara is in it!”, then they started with that armor bullshit and my Supergirl hype died.

Wanting more Environmentals? So is Injustice 2 gonna add a pig on a hook to every level now?

Is Ra’s narrating the trailer? There were references to the Lazarus pit.

ATTENTION: PLEASE ARRANGE ALL EXPLOSIVES AND DEATH TRAPS IN A PERFECTLY STRAIGHT LINE PARALLEL TO THE FIGHTING HEROES. THANKS - EVIL LABS MANAGEMENT

I always thought of this game as Marvel for white people.