In depth Team analysis: Conversions etc Dok/Dorm/Doom

So we all know that MODOK generally wants two assists to really juice shit up in a single combo.  Now this thread might be redundant and a lot of it is probably in LTPs video and is team specific to a degree. One of my biggest challenges is what to do ideally if I want to convert to big damage off of random hits that I might be able to confirm off of. Now it can be managed by just a basic annotation into —> ender I suppose.<br><br>So<br><br>Stray J.S<br>Stray F.H<br>Stray anti air standing Jab<br>Stray light psionic blaster<br><br>etc…<br><br>but right now what I’m looking for is the best way to finish off Dante after the fucker teleports into my missiles and they’re hitting him in the ass.<br>Team Dok/Dorm/Doom. I’ve already used my Doom hits and generally I lead into ground bounce to control that ish…<br><br>Scientists please bare with me. <br>

<div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”>Combos:</div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Off of j.S: </span></font><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>j.S, cr.MH, IAD, j.M, S, air series into relaunch into ender without groundbounce</span><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”>Off of f.H (won’t get this unless you use it for an anti air): st.LM, f.H, IAD j.H (whiffs), dash, S, <span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>air series into relaunch into ender without wallbounce (back dash + Dorm, cr.M, L blaster, cr.M, f.H, IAD j.S, etc.)</span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Off of anti air st.L: see above OR st.L, cr.M, S, etc. OR st.L, cr.MH, IAD j.M, S, etc. OR st.L, cr.M, L cube, S, etc.</span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>If you use can’t use Doom in combo extension, just his part out and do the normal ender (f.H, M/H blaster). If you can’t use Dorm in combo extension, there are two cases. If you are not in the corner for the relaunch, call missiles when you land, dash in, cr.M, S (or whatever relaunch you want), j.MMS, missiles OTG, L bomb, back dash, f.H, L bomb/cube, f.H, IAD j.S, f.H, M/H blaster. If you are in the corner for the relaunch, do: S+call missiles, j.H, L blaster, add, j.S, L cube, L bomb, L bomb (optional), back dash, f.H, L bomb/cube, f.H, IAD j.S, f.H, M/H blaster.</span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>If you want to throw in a jamming bomb, with missiles, you can do jamming bomb when the missiles OTG (follow up with f.H into anything) or missiles OTG, L bomb, back dash, f.H, jamming bomb (follow up with S, snapback, or HBR). With Dorm, you can do: first air series, dash in, cr.M, fly, j.S, call Dorm ~ L cube, jamming bomb (follow up with S, snapback, or HBR). With both and a spare cube, you can do: back dash + Dorm, cr.M, L blaster, cr.M, f.H, L bomb, call missiles, f.H, IAD j.S, L bomb, f.H, jamming bomb, L bomb, f.H, (L blaster, snapback OR unblockable air grab reset OR M blaster, HBR OR S barrier).</span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>I can’t find reliable cube combos on this team with dark hole assist, but Dok doesn’t need them on this team anyway.</span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Edit: Why did my font change randomly? This happened in my last post too…</span></div>

Only cube combos I do with this team is off a throw: (Forgive my slopiness)<br>Throw to corner:<br>c.M, l.Cube, c.l, c.M, c.H, l. Cube, c.H+Call Dorm, m. Cube, c.M, l.Cube, f+H, l.Cube, l.Cube, (really tight may have to ommit one cube here)<br>f+H + call Doom, IAD, j.S, l.Cube, S, j.L, Medium bomb, S., c.M, L Blaster, HBR<br><br>Or you can HPB if you want to keep your cubes.<br>