Importance of Lighting Loops in Zeros gameplan?

Playing Zero for basically the entirity of me owning this game. However, I have been a mediocre Zero at best. Learning how to relaunch was incredibly difficult for me as the timing was rather odd. Now, I play Zero/Spidy/Doom and have been fairly consistent with movement, mixups, and whatnot. However I have never learned to do the lightning loops. Instead I always avoided it like the plague and instead learned extended combos with zero/doom to deal out around 900k worth of damage. However the feeling of being lacking in one of Zero’s most known for skills bothers me.

Should I sit down and learn how to lightning loop?

You really should have asked this in the Zero thread…

Lightning Loop would be the best route to go because you can basically 1 meter TOD any character that isn’t shit tier without changing up your team at all. That’s the best part about lightning loop really is that Zero doesn’t need help from another character to perform it.

You could also try to find a combo that uses Spidey’s assist in it and then maybe TAC infinite into Doom. Although that’s not going to be guaranteed still gives you a very good chance of killing someone in one combo with basically no meter spent.

There are other things but they pretty much require you to take Spider Man off the team.

My apologies on not putting this into the Zero thread.
I never thought on using Spidy in a combo to TAC into Doom. Looks like I have a little more work to do then I thought!
I’d like to thank you for the advice on the decision of my team.

lightning loop is really easy and it’s what turns him into the damage monster he is. any touch converts into a corner touch of death into a hard to block incoming mixup.

LL is not only a TOD, but it gets you used to preforming TK Lightning loops, a severely underrated tool, which is diasterious when used right.

That being said LL pretty much gaurantees a Kill+ Easy 50/50 Welcome mixup on the next incomming character, so I would say it’s a necessity at higher level play. Also, with Spidey and doom you can extand combos or preform really ambigious resets with Raikozen, so even if you drop it, it’s a free mixup anyway.

It allows you to disconnect their controller

I like the idea of that.

Ah the joys of prefabs by other posters ^^

Moved this to the Zero forum where it belongs and reopened it since over there it makes sense.

Delete please, he needs to learn to use the already created threads for this kind of question.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It’s a 600k damage one meter hyper and it’s easy. Yes, you need it.