Impact Clash After Party Discussion Thread

Bull shit, ya’ll just ain’t man enough to find out, if you can ask a chick to take it in the ass, nut on her face, even record the shit (like me) then you can get her to play street fighter, halo, gears of war, etc

I don’t even fuck with girls that won’t try to game with me. Unless it’s just too fine to pass up. I think me and you are on the same page ice…

man she aint tryin to hear that…shit only three chics I knew since age 18 ran some games with me then she was like “lets do something else or lets go somewhere”

teach me your methods then…cause when my girl comes over its madden or some shooting game for me…I feel what you saying but if I told her about some games she’d be like “lame” but then id think about sending her down a flight of unforgiving wood

You need to dick her down son, she will do anything you ask or TELL her and that’s my word :rofl:

My methods are just straight truth young sir’ I am what I am, “Coldest Playa in the Game” either she down wit’ it from jump, or she gets replaced. I tell from the beginning what I’am interested in, looking for, hobbies what not, they then have the choice to go my way or not.

I don’t keep chicks in my stable like that, they have to be open minded, adventurous,most of them always trying to get me to try new stuff

im with ice on this one.I hate stuck up bitches that bitch bout games and shit.I too tell em like it is from the get go,if they dont like it then they can get to stepping.I am who i am,a gamer by heart,been since the age of 4 and will be till i die.i aint changing ma habits for a piece of pussy,i dont give a fuck how good she looks or fucks,that’s just my opinion,lol.

I think I can get some nice ones I’ve been speakin to lately that I’ve been making play 3s with me when I’m over at their crib… Hope so

bitches that play 3s?!?!?!? :bgrin: bring em’ wanton!!

Don’t think I’m saying they’re good at all but they’ll play and understand what a parry is, and at least how to do a double qcf so it’s still sexy

To be honest I really would hire a dancer to give lap dances there if everyone was interested. But I’d only have the girl(s) stay there for no more than an hour as I still want the event to be focused on gaming and not on that type of activity. However, it would add spice to the night. If I did it though I’d make sure that the hotel has two separate rooms that way we can ensure that we have a room dedicated to gaming and if a dancer were to come it would not interrupt those of which who are not interested and only want to game. Even if I did hire one to come I would not be interested in any dances or anything, it’d strictly be for people attending only. That’s just a thought though.

I’ve found a girl who will come to the after party for one hour for a very decent price and provide nude lap dances for everyone. She’s only going to be there for one hour only so we can still focus on the games and I’ll post a picture of her up very soon. Remember, if you do come make sure you all are willing to tip her. It’s not required as we are paying an upfront fee for her to show up but it’d be very appreciated.

man I love being single lol :woot:

But swirl is going too… that would feel pretty acquired for me

Ha ha ha ha, don’t worry, the girl (dancer) will only be there an hour. The rest of the time will be spent playing games and the like. You’ll have plenty of time to get to know everyone there.

You know,you’ll play games even better when you horny as hell.

marvel+being single+strippers=GODLIKE BEASTING!!!
LMAO!

AFTER PARTY INFORMATION:

The After Party is still going down BUT there is an added stipulation.

IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE AFTER PARTY…
YOU MUST BRING YOUR TAG, BAND ETC FROM THE IMPACT CLASH TOURNAMENT IN ORDER TO GET IN UNDERSTOOD ???

I REPEAT…
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE AFTER PARTY…
YOU MUST BRING YOUR TAG, BAND ETC FROM THE IMPACT CLASH TOURNAMENT IN ORDER TO GET IN !!!

BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT…
YOU WILL BE CHARGED TO ENTER THE AFTER PARTY… YES YOU WILL BE CHARGED TO ENTER THE AFTER PARTY!!!

The After Party consists of MORE GAMING, MONEY MATCHES (recorded and non-recorded) STRIPPER, LIQUOR,SNACKS, You feel me ladies and gentlemen… trying to make this as exciting and worth while tournament for you all too attend !!!

I’m hype up for this. Breeze we gotta play on SC IV soon when i have some free time. BTW if the hotel not working out Breeze u want to hit up some MM in Bowling.

what time will the party start?

Right after the tournament. It will be at a condo in Atlanta. I am still finalizing renting one out for us at the moment. The stripper thing may not happen however as the girl who was suppose to come is not answering my calls or texts recently though. :frowning:

Why would you feel that way if I’m going to be there Cool- Breeze??

Because it wouldn’t make since for someone to be in the presence of someone they are interested in, yet have a face full of coochie lol :tdown:

I know that I’m very new to the state and haven’t met anyone, but am I invited to this?