I'm way out of your league - She-Hulk Changelog thread

Wall bounce clothes line is cool but kills the super ending! I guess the clothesline wallbounce could be a combo setup for taking out the trash?

Oh man, I love Shulkie, why did she have to get nerfed :frowning:

I dunno, but it’s annoying how Capcom blatantly chooses to make certain characters weaker while making others clearly stand above the rest, like they arent even trying to keep it balanced. Whoever is making those decisions is a weeee bit biased in his character preferences.

/rant

Well you cant summon assist during her run. Can’t do the spencer assist grab combo combofiend usually does. I wanted to mix it up with some assists for reset setups but can’t. Sorry if this has been mentioned.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Great. ANOTHER nerf for her. I’m not feeling this at all. I’m a little worried about her now.

Savage swing can be cancel with :s: and TAC Team Hyper only. You can call assists any time during the duration of savage swing even during her hair flip animation and the end of the move. So It is possible to combo if it hits with or without assists. Not sure about its applications yet. The only thing I can see is probably a reset call AA assist + savage swing.

Taking out the Trash also seems to wall bounce closer to Jen, but because the slide is nerfed you will have to dash once into standing :h: :s: to start you combo. Dash st. :m: cr. :h: :s: works too. You cannot cancel st. :h: into slide so that sucks:tdown:. You can also use dash :h:/:m: reset call assist and wait for your opponents air tech and command throw or ToT.

Also the follow ups to Emerald Cannon are a little tricky. Make sure you watch which wall Jen jumps from for the follow up. A few times the commands reversed on me.

So Savage Swing can’t be canceled by Runner’s Start? Can’t call assists during Run? Ugh. Combined with the plethora of other nerfs, I don’t even want to use She-Hulk anymore.

picks her first soon as I get the game

Lol, I’m the same way. I find myself already
contemplating dropping her, but probably wont.

Does someone now what would be the point
of armored runners start? It takes a while to get
it and most of the follow ups to it aren’t that great.
Also, I was hoping she’d be able to cancel the hair
flip animation. I can already tell i’m going to be thinking
"damn it she-hulk, now is not the time to be flipping your
hair!". >_<

^ I think Armored Runners start should be used upon snap ins and incoming characters in conjunction with assists. Some characters are gonna be weak to its offensive pressure especially those with bad mobility options. If Iron fist or Haggar gets snapped in, let it rip if they try to hit you just clothesline them. If they get afraid to push a button stop command throw. The least damaging would definitely be the somersault kick.

^^ also, when she got zoned in MVC3, was hard to get in there unless U could get lucky with the close-line and super jumps. I feel like it is a way for her to get in on those who will be trying to zone her out again for sure. I picked her up last night, and as far as I can tell all her combos are still in tact which was nice. Other then that, the slide kick nerf kinda made me sad :(, but then again she’s gonna be in close anyways. I also tested out the close-line wallbounce if the are in the air, and it’s bad that it uses a wallbounce, but at the same time you can combo right off of it which is nice so you just don’t hit them out the air for nothing.

How does her change to a “heavy” character feel?

Her heavyness feels a bit odd. You cant space out the normals in a air combo like before. She falls quicker.

Also, for people like combofiend, one of the biggest nerfs that I think she hulk got is not being able to call assists during the running stance. If you notice how combofiend use she hulk’s resets, he would call in spencer to use the angle grapple after the torpedo hit. This is not possible now.

I was hoping to use this method to relaunch since her TAC glitch was removed, also torpedo pushes the opponent farther away, making it near impossible to do run cancel into relaunch mid screen.

I have tried to use spencer’s assist before the running start, but the timing is way off that it doesnt connect.

Thanks for the quick response.

She’s not that bad. If anything, the slide now has deceptive range and stays our for much longer than people expect. People would expect the slide to be over when she’s done sliding but its active frames are the same as the old one, so expect to hit the tip toe into launcher a lot.

My biggest nerf was that OTG Torpedo knocks the opponent further back so you cannot relaunch outside of the corner. Of course you can easily get around this by cancelling Torpedo into Clothesline, cancelling the Clothesline into another run and following up that way, but unfortunately you won’t get the most damage out of Emerald Cannon due to the wallbounce being used.

Also, please correct the OP. The lamp pst is simply b+H now.

anyone notice that when she does her Emerald Cannon super, it sometimes hits on the left side first, then the right side after making the third connect miss?
its hard to explain, emerald impulse will hit on the opposite side so you gotta do qcb instead of qcf for it to connect into emerald disaster

ya, you just have to make sure you watch the direction you’re inputting your cannon. The biggest difference I feel with her being heavier is that I don’t have to float my air combos as much anymore, but I like that it helps me with jumping overheads. I will admit that the torpedo throwing them further outside the corner sucks so have to use a clothesline, but extending the combo easier works for me because of how much damage she deals. I can honestly still her use and be fine. oh, and I LOVE the armored running stance!

Does anyone have an new footage of SheHulk up anywhere that you guys know about? I’m seeing all these Zero/Virgil/Frank vids and I just wanna see some revised" Shulkie combos and how far the Torpedo pushs you back outside of the corner.

Her new light pole attack is actually really fun to use because you can cancel her hair flick motion with (S) seems like a lot of possibilities could come from it since her TAC glitch is gone…

But you can’t call assist with runner’s start anymore…

So call a lock down assist before you do the move or you get creative. Preferably a lock down assist because the incoming character just about hits the floor when Jen sprints off. So Dante Jam Session, Ammy Cold Star, etc… should be used when using this on some snap ins. Any good beam long beam assist should be used if your using Armored Run on any other time then that.