I'm disappointed in you reewind/thirtyfour/Cliffside!

I come back to read some of the changes on the capcom unity board about the dudley changes. I liked what you guys were saying… One thing you forgot one thing!

Wouldn’t you say EX short swing blow should cause hard knock down? Shouldn’t EX short swing blow cause armor break on all hits? shouldn’t EX short swing blow have a lowered hurt box?

Shouldn’t they buff ex short swing blow? Why wasn’t this mentioned? do you even use ex short swing blow? Do you even consider it? Do you even?

EX short swing blow should knock opponent higher into the air like how ryu’s ex fire ball works so it’s slightly easier to use and you get slightly more time to catch up to the opponent after hard knock down.

Why would you use ex short swing blow? to stop focus attacks? okay, give me the video showing you using ex short swing blow. EX short swing blow should be the 3RD strike level of short swing blow in that game. I mean your wasting 1 ex bar. ONE ex bar, your giving 1 ex bar away for a guess at hitting your opponent effectively. Then if you use it, it has very low push back so your close to your opponent on -2 frame advantage and very vulnerable to a tech throw or counterhit unless you mash or use another short swing.

Seriously now… EX short swing blow, respond now.

ThirtyFour I’m disappointed all of you dudley mains. DId you ever think about making ex short swing blow a hard knock down? an untechable knock down?

“shoots himself”

When it comes to knockdown, I think EX SSB is fine the way it is. Maybe make the first hit armor break. In the corner, delayed st. hk xx EX SSB counterhit or st. rh xx duck > ex SSB does damage. Link hp Jet upper, or confirm into fadc ultra II if you do.

I think maybe some more frame advantage on block is all it really needs. Now that they have made all versions of SSB throw invincible through their active frames, I’d like not to spend a meter and get SPD’d or U1’d for it.

so if you land ex ssb, mid screen you’d rather redo the footsie match?

It knocks them pretty far so I don’t really care much. I also usually don’t even go for ex ssb full screen unless it’s a focus punish. Even then that’s rare, since I would usually opt for a more damaging/better positioning option. The move is really strong when you have your opponent near the corner and has the potential to carry them there off a guess, which is good enough.

imo ppl should be complaining more about thunderbolt. i mean, why doesn’t it hit on the way up? wtf crapcom?

naw thunderbolt is not worth bringing back, EX short swing blow would help more.

I’m just saying, buff it someway so it would be worth considering use. I don’t even really use it for the corner, I use it for mind game footsies.

Example…

Sagat st.hk

Sakura cr.mk or st.hk

Rose st.hp

fei long pokes

and I do land it on a good success rates online and at tournaments. I just want the reward to be better since it’s 1 ex bar.

Every single one of those pokes you listed can be beat out by st. rh xx ex mgb on reaction. Why waste a meter and risk getting jumped in on when you can do a relatively safe counter-poke that has way more damage potential?

I hear about the st.rh poke

I try it in training mode but I struggle to get it down a good consistent bases. You have any tricks to land that easier?

double post…

When I do try and do the st.rh I end up losing.

SO your saying you st.rh bisons St.hk? Shit is impossible. Show me a video of you doing that on someone without getting hit 4-5 times attempting that.

off topic of what were discussing but i had a nap and I was playing the new update and they got rid of dudleys cr.lk-st.mk target combo and gave him a cr.lk-cr.mk target combo instead and buffed cr.lk hitbox to catch pokes better. I can say it solved his crouch low problems he used to have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt2bo3yN9YU
P.S. no need to lie to me about the update. Dudley doesn’t have a c.LK c.MK TC.
I’ve dreamed in xT once, “once”.

lol. Just been going nuts because theres this tourney going live on september 7th and I’m preparing. Thirtyfour gave me tut and i have hope again =d.

Anyways I always wanted to mention something is it me or did dudleys F.mp get stealth nerfed in ae 2012? Cause I believe it did.

anyways if thirtyfour wants me to give him more tourney shoutouts I need possible mu info.

Juri, Rose, Ibuki, Makoto, Juri, Geif, Ryu, Dan, Vega, Cody.

^^^^^ I did research on people who will be showing up for tourney and pretty much those characters will be being used against me.

Also another thing, I’ve been gone for awhile now and I haven’t caught up with the current meta and I heard Dudley has some new set ups. I’ll need those and I want to know a good Option select on back dashers and a good frame trap against crouch tech players that do option select grab into low kick.

all i want for ex SSB (SSB in general) is some fucking ARMOR BREAK! GOD DAMN IT, FUCKING SHIT CAPCOM! wuusaa… yea. but for real though, i’d rather not lose my corner juggles for some shitty ass hard knockdown.