If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

That is the same guy that called Honda, Poison, and Lucia before a week before they were leaked.

1 Like

That guy was from steam and leak the trailer video earlier a day that was supposed to be revealed and shown during evo.

Yeah that can be speculation too or something he just heard from but never seen it.

1 Like

I take that you only played af games?
Cuz that shit is nothing i have not seen in other games, for years.

Seeing how underwhelming and useless have been many new tools in the past (ultras on.sf4, vtriggers on sfv) i expect many to suck and be screen pollution if is true that they are adding them.

3 Likes

Nah Capcom will never top stripes/cuffs Cody that design is classic.

I do like his plain tshirts and pants costume though

1 Like

Play Hollow Knight.

2 Likes

The Ninja Saviors is one of the best games of 2019 that you haven’t played yet. This right here!! Out 10/15.

6 Likes

If you’re into strategy at all, Xcom 2 is a hidden gem. It’s very cheap too.

3 Likes

I dont know if you play bbtag or not but having a dashing command grab super that you can get big damage off of and setups after is nuts, especially since I dont think people will be able to react to assist call + super without the flash. Probably going to be setups where you cant escape from without guessing with a reversal.

I know similar shit has been in other games already, I’m just talking about how strong I’ll think itll be in this game

She can even continuously combo into her command grab. I wonder what kind of damage she can get with 9 bars lol

Damn, nature can be so brutal. Just watched this video of a praying mantis eating the whole headof a live fly as if it was nothing. And you can see the insides of the head!

1 Like

This game looks sick! Definitely up my alley. Thanks!

Is this on PS4? I don’t see it on the PS Store

I’m left wondering how the fuck is it still alive after having half it’s face eaten.

1 Like

I wondered that, too. From the comments, apparently, bugs and animals have a nervous system that separate from the brain called ganglia, I think. So even if the brain is destroyed, the ganglia is still working.

1 Like

Saying bugs have a true brain isn’t really accurate.

While many creatures have a sort of central nervous system, it isn’t the all encompassing command center that a mammal brain is. Many of the various parts of other organisms can perform large amounts of their functions without instruction from the central nervous system.

3 Likes

Out October 15th! If you wanna try out a lil bit of the game you can try The Ninja Warriors on SNES or play the arcade version from 87 that’s on PSN. I just got em both not too long ago. Crazy fun games!!

Shoutout to @Bea_Iank for posting about the game months ago before I knew nothing about it! Thanks for making me a ninja shill.

PM me if you want the soundtrack!

2 Likes

When’s granblue??

1 Like

You could honestly recycle a bunch of moves characters already have into 2nd V-Skills.

With that said, I hope that if they add 2nd V-Skills, they’re available at the same time.

Mayor sleek looking Cody >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prisoner bum Cody

5 Likes

February 2020

2 Likes