If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

Its better, its probably th best racing game on Playstation still, but not on the level as previous Gran Turismo games, which in turn aren’t on the level of the modern Forza games.

There is project cars too. i haven’t played it.

1 Like

Just sell the PlebStation, upgrade your PC, and play the good old games in HD. (+ almost all of Nintendo’s library.)

What kind of racing games do you like to play? You must be into sims if your interested in Gran Turismo. Project Cars 2 is great for that if that’s what your looking for. Any Codemasters game is good for that as well. @Akhos could help you out there.

Alright going trough the New Character Gameplay, will probably give Neo a shot too, she looks dope.

And it’s not because she does so many splits and I love that.

Hope she has Synergy with Liz.

Daigo’s views on the Momochi/JeSu drama. After watching this, I feel like JeSu isn’t the villain everyone’s making them out to be.

JeSu is trying to help circumvent the whole Esports is a gambling thing and helping Japanese pro players get their large prize pool. Of course you can’t expect JeSu to help people for free. And it’s reasonable that in return for their help, they charge you a fee for the license.

I feel like Momochi is being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn. I was on Momochi’s side before. But after watching this video, I’m not so sure anymore.

I thought the government had said they had nothing to do with it and prize money was actually fine.

But then again, Japan has some weird shit going on.

The Forza games are amazing

I’ve heard decent things about Project Cars as well. I may have to compare them a bit. Appreciate it!

I haven’t played a (semi) realistic racing game in a while either. Last one was Forza 5.

Last fun racing game i played was Forza 4 with the Tag mode

1 Like

Yeah it’s really super weird lol. I hope this shit gets sorted out asap.

I also feel Daigo should know about the Japan laws better than us filthy gaijins. What we’ve been hearing on the Internet about Japanese laws etc may or may not be accurate.

One of the YouTube comments cracked me up. He said daigo is Professor Xavier and Momochi is Magneto. They both have the same goal of wanting the fgc to be better but they have different ways to approach it. Couldn’t be more apt lol.

7 Likes

I like all styles really.

My favourite racing games have been San Francisco Rush 2049, Vanquish point, and Forza 1.

I am picky about steering though. I don’t like arcade style games where you can just let go of the gas (without using brake) to make a tight corner. I like a bit of finesse and smart braking.

1 Like

Wait till you get deeper into the laws.
Just as an example unless it has changed, your legal with 14 years in Japan.

Most cities actually crank it up to 18.

Not sure if all of them do, which is concerning.

Mainly duo to prostitution ratio growing, it’s a countermeasure.

Goddamnit Japan.

1 Like

But the Country is actually rather beautiful outside of the big citys.
I have a friend in Japan, who I visited some years ago, more in the countryside.
I could imagen to live there actually, smaller Citys are pretty chill places and the work conditions there aren’t nearly as brutal as in the big Citys.
Hope I can go there again with my next holidays, hopefully in the Cherry Blossom Season too.

Yes I’m a massive Weeb deal with it ya punks!

1 Like

I am a little bit confused on this JeSU thing… is this system in place for the sake of bureaucracy or an actual security concern regarding money?

me accidentally visited my discord then what i found

WTF? even in my discord lol

Some freak following me. lol

I get some weird freaking messages from some creepy as xkira shill accounts that used to be desperate trying to convince before of his accuracy. this is also ninjaworldwarrior16 the account used to promote xkira return.

This guy started to to randomly like my post and sending me weird pms.

He tries to convince me that I was wrong on thing un related, so xkira is right as an argument.

This guy is also active in stream and twitter attacking everyone that is questioning xkira leaks, he even answers question for xkira.

Don’t worry, I had a stalker on steam too for a while, not paying attention usualy works.
Well either that or contact someone.

1 Like

If I remember hearing right, only other 14 year olds could do that with 14 year olds. Otherwise they have to be 18.

I would personally recommend the WipeOut Omega collection. I’m a big fan of futuristic racers and the Omega collection comes with 3 games. The collection goes on sale often so it shouldn’t be hard to find on the cheap.

1 Like