If Lucia isn't top tier, then this Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be

Most cities actually crank it up to 18.

Not sure if all of them do, which is concerning.

Mainly duo to prostitution ratio growing, it’s a countermeasure.

Goddamnit Japan.

1 Like

But the Country is actually rather beautiful outside of the big citys.
I have a friend in Japan, who I visited some years ago, more in the countryside.
I could imagen to live there actually, smaller Citys are pretty chill places and the work conditions there aren’t nearly as brutal as in the big Citys.
Hope I can go there again with my next holidays, hopefully in the Cherry Blossom Season too.

Yes I’m a massive Weeb deal with it ya punks!

1 Like

I am a little bit confused on this JeSU thing… is this system in place for the sake of bureaucracy or an actual security concern regarding money?

me accidentally visited my discord then what i found

WTF? even in my discord lol

Some freak following me. lol

I get some weird freaking messages from some creepy as xkira shill accounts that used to be desperate trying to convince before of his accuracy. this is also ninjaworldwarrior16 the account used to promote xkira return.

This guy started to to randomly like my post and sending me weird pms.

He tries to convince me that I was wrong on thing un related, so xkira is right as an argument.

This guy is also active in stream and twitter attacking everyone that is questioning xkira leaks, he even answers question for xkira.

Don’t worry, I had a stalker on steam too for a while, not paying attention usualy works.
Well either that or contact someone.

1 Like

If I remember hearing right, only other 14 year olds could do that with 14 year olds. Otherwise they have to be 18.

I would personally recommend the WipeOut Omega collection. I’m a big fan of futuristic racers and the Omega collection comes with 3 games. The collection goes on sale often so it shouldn’t be hard to find on the cheap.

1 Like

Dunno the word for it, but if they’re ok with it, it’s not against the law.

That’s an old myth. National law in Japan has the minimum age of consent set at 13, but in practice it’s the local prefectures that decide the age of consent for each of them through local law, and the age of consent in Japan in practice is usually at 18 or 16, like in Europe or even higher.

Coincidentally I’ve been thinking of travelling to Japan too some day.

1 Like

Neo has a command grab super that has no super flash and she can combo afterwards… that’s nuts

1 Like

Commandgrab Supers or Commandgrab you can Combo after are not uncommon in Anime.
I just leave this here:

Or this guy:

Or this guy:
images

Or this chick:

Or this adorable creature:

Or Sol:

2 Likes

The crazy part isnt comboing afterwards. It’s the fact that its like a half screen command grab with no super flash. The combo after is just icing on the cake

https://twitter.com/HotDogIsTasty/status/1175710255088635904

This is very fair and an excellent choice!

4 Likes

You forgot Noel.

2 Likes

That kinda sounds ironic coming from you.

There are more. But yeah Noel sitting on your head is also one of them.

1 Like

tumblr_pjdswd88IQ1tqvsfso2_r1_540

2 Likes

“Can’t start the show without the star.”

3 Likes