**if a mod see this thread please delete, thank you?**

Hey guys, I’ve always been a fan of the bot - however my combos and movement have always been elementary
just recently I’ve learned how to do the secondary bnb
(st. S h fly lh xx m jump mhs (varies));

With that said knowing I can pull the combo off 9 of 10 times tried this thing tends to happen when I’m trying to start off a combo with pressure vs advancing guards. I don’t really call out assists when vs cornered foes cause I don’t need that extra lockdown I case I see an opening for an command grab or not.

Heres where I need help at though:

A)
With command grabs I noticed people do the string of:
Jump lmh jump mmh (varies from this point on) now see my problem with command grabs is am I effing retarted or something? I can’t seem to catch the string is there somethig I’m missing? Cause my lmhx2 isn’t really cutting it cause I don’t know of my options after the 2nd rep.

B)
I know you can jump cancel M however it doesn’t seem to work for me, is this SJump only cause that’s the only time I seem to be able to get the second jump out.

B.2)
How can I connect flight m unfly m strings? Their too far out for a dropping H or frying pan. Should I treat it as the regular bnb and after hitting the m jump and continue combo?

C)
How can I prevent under shooting my m chacha and h chacha? I’ve herd of something in a member named Jak Da Riper said something but now I can’t really remember this was weeks ago I was just lurking.

On another note:
I was reading a thread, I forgot which there was a guy who pointed out that there were two sentinels that were fighting one another. He mentioned at how was it possible that one had blocked if they were both flying and in animation. I did this today. What I suspect happened is this:

Jumping m’s foot is anti projectile and it’s off body so I’m guessing both of them hitting one another read as an projectile and rejected both of the hits?

I did this today after hitting a wave of finger lasers with a full chacha then facing a sentinel in air.

What exactly is the combo you dub as “Cha cha” or are you talkin about them boots? Is it any one of these by chance; [media=youtube]zOrwrn5JH_g[/media]

***A) ***At the end of the third rep (before you launch) you can use an assist to extend the combo for a little bit more damage. Here’s some examples:

[media=youtube]RBCigrU_jC4[/media]

[media=youtube]yeRZTFw8Tmw[/media]

[media=youtube]MlbklRQb4c8[/media]

The trick to landing that particular loop is that you need to pay attention to where the opponent is falling after the command grab (the target height being about near the top half of the screen or about a second and a half after the launching animation) and then the rest is pretty easy in terms of repetition.

***B) **Is this a standing :m: or air :m: ? If it’s an air :m: then you’re always able to jump cancel it depending on the hit stun in your combo.
[LIST]
[
]What I do for fly :m: unfly :m: is go into flight then hit :m: unfly :m: double jump :m: :h: :s:. gets me a good 860k off of an air to air :m:.
[/LIST]
***C) ***All you need to do there is just go back and look at his previous posts but I believe a good way to prevent this is just unfly into air :l: since it hits under if that’s what you mean. hope this helps bro!

You really should use the combo thread a few posts above yours, there’s no need to make a new thread when your question could have already been answered and will most probably be answered faster if you use already established threads.

@blooddabeast
Video response from question a
First video didn’t really help, but 2nd and 3rd were very helpful with the addition of your input. Now see after command grabbing I easily can do the whole lmh loops but the problem was I’d see all these much more experienced sentinels use the mmh which I know is better not only for damage but the addition of heavy dropped normals I feel it’s easier to connect the standing m s or just the s for the rest of the combo.

For B I do know how to toss boots in the air it’s just sometimes I get confirms off the second boot but I can’t seem to grab the second jump like I would during the bnb. I even tried to just press hs to continue instead of a full drop. I seem to have trouble with this other then that I’m pretty feared in the air.

At the moment I’ve just been doing fly m unfly m rocket punch hard rive just to push them to the corner. I’ll definitely take what you said into consideration and try it out.

For c
What happens is I cancel too early, but I realized in your guide that’s actually one of sentinels options to catch a command grab input. I guess when I miss my fly unflys I will just go for the grab. Now I just have to make sure not to always miss and find a medium to go in limbo in between.

@jak d ripr
I fully understand that it’s just I’ve watched these videos. Ive read your guide a lot of times. It’s just some things are so time related and I just would like some extra help on some of the small things at I’ve already tried to run back and do like 100 times.