I want to know defeat, challenging anyone in Europe to beat me in 3 SF games

This is not an ego post or anything. I just want someone on Fightcade to beat me in more than 1 SF games so I can move on. I seriously hope someone does. Some back story:

Played on Fightcade for like 6 months now. I play CE (whenever there is a European on), ST and 3S. I can usually win 95% of my games against people. I have no real knowledge of the games but just play on instinct really with basic characters like Ken and Ryu.

Now and again I’ll run into a tryhard on a specific game who thinks he is amazing and I’ll go even in matches with them or slightly start losing. They will start to act like 12 year old kids. If we are playing ST I’ll say “Let’s play 3S” and vice versa. Not one of these people will ever take me up on my offer and flat out refuses. They simply refuse to play me in anything but their game that they have probably grinded for 5+ years or something… super fair. It’s sad I know but I hate people who think they are better when all they play is 1 game… it infuriates me.

So basically I want someone to be a better Street Fighter player than me. I know people will be better individual players on specific games but never has anyone challenged me into more than 1. Okay so some rules I’d like if someone wants to take me up:

Europe only and under 60 ping. I’m sorry but I’ve tried USA people and I simply can’t do anything and it feels super weird. Have a wired connection.

We’ll start with ST but this can be negotiated. I’ll only ever use Ryu and you can choose to pick the mirror, Guile or O.Sagat. I feel like that’s fair. We’ll play FT5 (or 10) and then move onto 3S if you win.

In 3S I’ll pick Ken and I really only want the mirror match but you can go to Ryu if you wish. FT5 or so again, upto you.

In CE I’ll choose Ryu. I don’t play this game much so don’t know much so I guess anything is open to choose. If you really want we can add SF4, Alpha series to the challenge but probably not needed.

I don’t care if I lose 5-0 every game. I just need someone to beat me in somewhat fair circumstances.

1 Like

Theres so many things wrong with your post

Now and again I’ll run into a tryhard on a specific game who thinks he is amazing and I’ll go even in matches with them or slightly start losing. They will start to act like 12 year old kids.

How are they acting like 12 year old kids and how do you know they are tryhards thinking they are amazing? Do they talk shit talk before and after the match?

If we are playing ST I’ll say “Let’s play 3S” and vice versa. Not one of these people will ever take me up on my offer and flat out refuses.

And they don’t need to. A lot of people dislike 3s and vice versa. Why would someone waste time playing something they don’t enjoy?

They simply refuse to play me in anything but their game that they have probably grinded for 5+ years or something… super fair. It’s sad I know but I hate people who think they are better when all they play is 1 game… it infuriates me.

Do you expect to beat someone easily that has put in time, effort and dedication for a game they are passionate about?

Seems like you have an ego problem. You care too much about what other people think of you. Play what you like. Not everyone can be or needs to be muti talented in every game.

We’ll start with ST but this can be negotiated. I’ll only ever use Ryu and you can choose to pick the mirror, Guile or O.Sagat. I feel like that’s fair. We’ll play FT5 (or 10) and then move onto 3S if you win.

Fair? Barring from a few game breaking glitches and macros, as long as its in the game, everything is fair. If you don’t like fighting certain characters or certain aspects of the game, you need to adapt or stop playing said game and find something you like.

Why limit yourself to Guile, Sagat, Ryu?

“Do they talk shit talk before and after the match?”

Most do which is the problem. You just have to log in to FightCade and read names like “gay n1gg3r lag ibuki” to know you are in for a fun time.

“Why would someone waste time playing something they don’t enjoy?”

Why would someone waste time to talk crap, you can flip the argument anyway you want. Actually super good example 2 days ago to illustrate my point. This guy called Guile.Fun.Club was in the ST room and he was talking crap to a guy called Old.yassine. The guile guy was getting bodied but kept talking crap which I disagree with obviously but this yassine guy didn’t help himself constantly calling the guile guy a noob. It’s kinda funny cause this guile guy is a die hard CE player and if yassine played him in CE, he’d get humiliated and the tables turn. Like you can’t talk crap to a guy who would molest you in another game you simply can’t.

“Not everyone can be or needs to be muti talented in every game”

This is the problem. In my opinion, you should be. Adapting is not hard at all. I’m no expert but pretty sure all SF games have 6 buttons with ability to move your character. It’s not like a CS Go pro moves to another FPS game and he turns into a bad player is it? His aim is still there just like your fundamentals should be there in any other SF game.

Basically it’s just super infuriating to lose to these guys who think they are amazing “street fighter” players when in essence, you take them out of that 1 game they play and they are like a child that can’t win a single round. They know it to cause they won’t play anything else.

Spoilers: Gotta take my hat off to Nuki at Canada Cup. That’s what I’m talking about. Sure he used Chun but this is what I call a “Street Fighter” player. The ability to be good at multiple games by using your brain and fundamentals.

I actually had mock sets against paskis (apparently a known OG CE player). Obviously he didn’t know about this challenge or anything but we played CE. Of course he murdered me it wasn’t even close so days later we played ST as I saw him in the room. I managed to edge him out over a 35 game set like 20-15 or something (Ryu vs O.Sagat most of the time). Obviously he doesn’t play 3S so I technically win (him winning CE and I win ST with default 3S win). Closest I’ve came to losing gg to him.

Most do which is the problem. You just have to log in to FightCade and read names like “gay n1gg3r lag ibuki” to know you are in for a fun time

Why would someone waste time to talk crap, you can flip the argument anyway you want. Actually super good example 2 days ago to illustrate my point. This guy called Guile.Fun.Club was in the ST room and he was talking crap to a guy called Old.yassine. The guile guy was getting bodied but kept talking crap which I disagree with obviously but this yassine guy didn’t help himself constantly calling the guile guy a noob. It’s kinda funny cause this guile guy is a die hard CE player and if yassine played him in CE, he’d get humiliated and the tables turn.

Don’t even talk to them. If you’re losing to them consistently, then obviously they are better than you at that particular game. Get good beat them, then rub it back to their face. Most people that instigate shit talk online aren’t that good in the first place.

Like you can’t talk crap to a guy who would molest you in another game you simply can’t.

Unless you guys are good friends people shouldn’t be shit talking in the first place because it can escalate and get violent really quick.

This is the problem. In my opinion, you should be. Adapting is not hard at all.

I’m sorry to sound rude, but your opinion is wrong. At the end of the day, Street Fighter is a hobby for most people. If they aren’t having fun with a particular game, they don’t need to get good at that game or waste anytime on it.

That’s just like me saying if you are good at street Fighter, then you should be good at King of Fighters and Tekken since they are also fighting games.

I’m no expert but pretty sure all SF games have 6 buttons with ability to move your character. It’s not like a CS Go pro moves to another FPS game and he turns into a bad player is it? His aim is still there just like your fundamentals should be there in any other SF game.

It is EXACTLY like CS Go Pro moving into another FPS. For example, what might work really well in SFV or 3s will get you killed quick in SF2.

Just because it has 6 buttons and you can move around doesn’t mean it’s fundamentally the same. Different street fighter titles have different game mechanics which drastically alter the way you play.

Basically it’s just super infuriating to lose to these guys who think they are amazing “street fighter” players when in essence, you take them out of that 1 game they play and they are like a child that can’t win a single round. They know it to cause they won’t play anything else.

How do you know they think they are amazing? Do they taunt, shit talk and teabag?

As I said before, most of these players that shit talk aren’t that good in the first place.

Btw, no “amazing” street fighter players will claim they are amazing in Street fighter in general. They know that most Street Fighter games plays drastically different from each other.

How do you gauge being amazing? Depending on which game, the skill gap can be super high.

While you can beat your friends and some online noobs easily, there are players which won’t let you take even a round away.

Spoilers: Gotta take my hat off to Nuki at Canada Cup. That’s what I’m talking about. Sure he used Chun but this is what I call a “Street Fighter” player. The ability to be good at multiple games by using your brain and fundamentals.

Sure there are players like him, Kindevu and Justin Wong who can beat 90% of all players worldwide in any street fighter title. On the other hand, there are other players like Kusumondo (Top ST Honda player) and KO (one of the best 3s player) that will beat pretty much everyone in their respective game.

Obviously he didn’t know about this challenge or anything but we played CE.
Obviously he doesn’t play 3S so I technically win (him winning CE and I win ST with default 3S win).

Then it’s not a challenge and you didn’t win. How can it be a challenge if he doesn’t even know it’s happening?

“This is not an ego post or anything.”

Mmhmm, yeah, okay.

Nobody in Europe wants to challenge me yet? I know i’m kinda being autistic but it’s just me. Beat me in 2 SF games. It’s all I ask.

I randomly logged on for the first time in years and find this gem. This is the most narcissistic thing I’ve ever seen.
What’s your name on Fightcade? I wanna know who to put on ignore.

What in the father fucking fuckity fuck is this post?
What kind of a King of Retards are you

I’m sorry that you had to give up valuable life time for this shit. If you want, I’ll donate some young blood to you, to compensate for this shittery.