I want to buy one stick for tournaments,

i want to buy one stick for tournaments,

my budget is 250 euros max…

which are the best top 5 arcade sticks on the market??

the obsidian is very good stick for tournaments and etc???

There is no “best” stick.
It all depends on what you’re comfortable with and what platform you’re looking to play on.

Almost all sticks use a Sanwa JLF and Sanwa OBSF-30 buttons, except for Hori sticks which use Hayabusa and Kuro parts. So they’re all pretty much the same.
The only thing that differs is the casing (layout, feel, size, weight) and PCB (platform compatibilty, and input lag to some degree).

That being said, the one “best” casing is the Hori VLX.
But it’s huge and heavy and is not really suited for bringing to tournaments (not that there are any in-person tournaments these days anyways).

1 Like

the obsidian is very good stick for tournaments and etc???

does obsidian has alot of input lags??/

what is your opinion for the quanba obisidian??

i have seen a lot of people usingh obisidian in tournaments is it true??

1. It’s as good as any other stick, more or less.
  2. No clue. I’d have to Google/search for the answer, so you should do that yourself.
  3. I personally don’t like the designs of Qanba casing at all, but that’s just my opinion.
  4. Probably not. I don’t think that many people use the Obsidian at tournaments. Most people use Mad Catz’s TE or TE2, or some of Hori’s offerings. I’ve personally only ever seen one single person at my locals with the Obsidian.

also check qanba obsidian firmware update

Also please don’t PM me about what stick to buy, as I am going to ignore them and delete the message.
I wrote whole guides on the topic so people can infer and make their own decisions.

Might i suggest the Mayflash F500? It’s a High-Quality budget stick, compatible with multiple systems, with pretty nice stock mayflash imitation Sanwa stick & buttons, and nice plexi panel. Plus very easy to mod with Sanwa parts and custom artwork.

My fully Sanwa modded F500:

Edit: WTF? The prior post in this thread was like a month ago? Yet more board shenanigans. Whatever.

https://archive.supercombo.gg/uploads/default/original/3X/6/a/6af34d59beffb05262dc6cb23de2e50ba49bf5f0.jpeg

Amazon link: