I want to buy one new arcade stick for my pc and also to be compatible with ps5

helo

i want to buy one new arcade stick for my pc and also to be compatible with ps5.

i want to buy the arcade stick for to play mortal kombat 11, teken 7 and street fighter.

my budget is 360 euros max…

i have seen one arcade stick and i want to tell me if is good for mortal kombat 11, teken 7

is it worth to buy it??

which are the best top 5 arcade sticks on the market??

For the PS5? I feel its’ too soon to tell.

which are the best top 5 arcade sticks on the market??

the Qanba Obsidian and the victrix pro are compatible with pc ??

these 2 sticks are very good??

What is the top 5 is arcade sticks extremely subjective.
And most tier list you find are hot garbage.

The Victrix Pro and the Qanba Obsidian are nothing like.
The closest thing to the Victrix Pro would be the Hori VLX, your Victrix is a super luxury item while your Obsidian is a mid level option. That said nether would perform any better than the other.

If you are just getting into Arcade sticks and fighting games, don’t spend more than $150 on a stick.
If you are looking to take it serious and go to tournaments, $150 to $200 is what you are looking at for your budget for your stick. Maybe $250 at the high end.

As for PC compatibility, the stick’s retail packing should say it has a PC mode or not.
You want a stick that supports Xpinut (which is a Microsoft API software layer that controllers use).

As for brands, Hori and Qanba are the most common of decent sticks on the market.
Mayflash are cheap low budget sticks, and unless you want to reburnish the whole stick avoid it.

2 Likes