I Stand Corrected

My last thread accusin Lyghts Out of turbo is incorrect. I (along with many others) was deceived by that video as looks can be deceiving. Basically the way Lion has his buttons set up (specifically for SSF4) and a technique he does made those inputs look like turbo when its not. The facts don’t make sense for him to be a turbo user… A few months ago he went to his first offline tournament which was a major I believe and he got top 8. Everyone KNOWS that SSF4 allows input display. And he hates turbo users and accuses people of havin them which he shouldn’t do and I talked to him bout that. Also there’s many other top tournament players whose inputs looked similar. So again Lion I apologize for the confusion on my part.

For the record I never really suspected him of turbo use on HDR. He wasn’t always as good as he is today. He kept practicin and I slowly watched his progression towards bein the best Sagat online. And for all the doubters who still think he uses turbo than his game will speak for itself at either SCR, NCR, or both!

So he uses a pad? Makes his case even worse. Not sure how you can tech grab 8x at 0:32 8x on a pad in less than half a second, perfectly without any other inputs besides jab and short. Fact is he used turbo for that match, what’s not a fact is if he’s used it for other matches.

You had me at “Hello”.

Also yes thank you for reminding me how bad I was LOL! Holy mess I remember that, I’d get soooo angry for getting wrecked but thanks to You, Zaspacer, Los, Wax, KJ, Koop, Caes, shit even Dekor and the beatings (as well as knowledge) you’ve all dropped upon me I can hold shit down vs Anyone.

Right on Lyghts! Keep fighting the good fight!

Hey guys Rocky Rose came on these forums to get more bait for his vids but people on here were too scared to play him and only got little 13 yr old sf 4 scrubs spamming rockys inbox on youtube.Rockys sf 2 hf vids are now lost treasures becuase rocky feels the greatest sf 2 hf player ever should not be seen but only thought about and imagined by those who ponder who the best is.Rocky was soo good he had to sandbag in some of his vids to make his matches more close he crushed anyone and everyone who ever faced him with ease.

i saw this video, if he’s not using turbo, he’s just fucking mashing. Either way its scrubby.

Phlush,

I have to say im truly confused by this post of your’s.

In your first post you looked at the video evidence, weighed it up and compared it and presented your reasons for believing Lyghts was using turbo.

You counted inputs, compared inputs to your own and came to the conclusion that it was undeniable that he was using turbo.

I respect that and it took a big man to speak against his own team mate.

Now in a turnaround you absolve Lyghts. Perhaps it takes an even bigger man to admit he was wrong. Once again i respect that.

But in this post there is none of the reasoned analysis, no explanation of the technique he uses to achieve 15 jabs in half a second, 12 inputs for a throw attempt in the same time frame. In it place are vague descriptions of button setups, circumstantial evidence and opinion.

So i would really appreciate if you could share whatever explanation Lyghts gave that made you change your mind.

You speak of button setup. For me button binding springs to mind, which would explain the simulatanous jab and short kick used for throws.

Although this is frowned upon and im pretty sure wouldnt be tournament legal, i dont have an issue with it here cos lyghts isnt really a serious SF4 player and there is no application for button binding for Sagat in HDR.

But what of the fast inputs which bear no similarity to your or any top players inputs.

Lyghts approach is to casually brush off the allegations which is fine where no direct evidence exists. But in this case the evidence is there, plain as day and should be countered with direct evidence to silence the naysayers.

Bring the real sf 2 game to evo 2011 Please so the REAL sf 2 Superstars can come out and play instead of these faceless BUMS who play sf 4 and HD SHITMIX whos whole training method is to find diffrent ways to cheat.Ill bring my regular 360 dpad to play in the HF tourney if you do or ill play on the sf 2 HF arcade machine taunting my oppenent as I beat his face in with zangief my best character,This is rocky rose

“CORNFIELD OF DOOM”

hahahahhaha thats funny !

I might have something to say about that. Here comes a new challenger! =P

Whether he ever used turbo or not isn’t important because online and off we all know he’s good and you two better come to evo11 don’t give me that “my girl had a baby” or “my car broke down” bullshit you guys talk as if there’s more to life then street fighter.

You know you’re absolutely right Zoolander.

He is a good player and even if Evo do start checking people for turbo controllers at least he will be able to fall back on the racist trash talking if his opponent is chinese or black.

Racism is cool and so is turbo use…just as long as you’re a good player and part of the HD remix getalong gang. For anyone else though, get out of here you racist turbo using trash.

So now, lets all embrace that mexican hitler Lights out. All is forgiven.

In fact i wanna see more racism and turbo use around here from now on…but only if you’re a good player!!

Fixing a Retard’s Grammar and Punctuation

Fixed.

=O

fillerupper

O=

/filling

Uber! Where ya been for so long? You still playing?

I play ST on GGPO for a few hours once or twice a week - using a control pad. :slight_smile: