I resign...

What’s KJ stand for? What’s the exact xbl tag?

KJ out the 17th

Not sure about the kj part but the 17th relates to the 17th Ward

KJ was the best player on HF period. PERIOD!!!

Noone was as dominant and skilled as KJ. His was the Sagat all the others tried and failed to emulate. He had a very unique signature style, was totally psychic, flawless execution and was generally a total beast.

Nothing changed on remix. His Sagat was still a beast, way better than Sirlins having played them both. Before he left for SSF4 he was the best Sagat online and anyone who is the best Sagat now is only that by default by virtue of KJ leaving.

I dont know how he measures up to the likes of Daigo or Justin Wong’ Sagats but he needs to start taking over again on remix.

Wow! People are still playing SSF2 Turbo Drama Edition on XBL? :wink:

Is NHC still alive ?

snap!

I imagine so, NHC is all over the world. Mwah haha ha!!!

I’m still reppin’.

Was speaking to Caesar the other day and it seems that even though Plush has left, AOD is still alive and well with Caesar heading up the clan.

Lyghts is still in AOD but other members went with Phlush to form OVC???

Could be a great clan war brewing. Should be interesting.

Clans and clan wars in a fighting game is so stupid.

You’re just saying that because you’re not in one. Would you like to start one with me?

/sarcasm

What we need is more clans in HD remix.

Shari is in my clan but he doesn’t know about it yet.

All this talks of “Clans” is making a minority like me very nervous.

I think i’m supposed to be in NHC but i honestly can’t remember.

Says the guy who was interested in participatin when I set up that AOD vs. NHC battle.

http://shoryuken.com/f343/aod-vs-nhc-248305/

Exactly, but why would you be in somethin thats “so stupid”?

I didn’t really care what clan was playing another clan i just wanted to play some people.
The very notion of a clan is flawed in fighting game because the game is not a collaborative effort unlike games like Quake or even WoW where teamwork actually matters.

You could have the most hateful fuckers in the world that completely despise eachother in a a fighting game “Clan” and it would make no difference.

I’m only in NHC at that because i got invited it’s nothing i sought out.

yea…it’s all about the clans.

NHC is more of a belief or a way of SF life. For the non-complainers of any type of tactics i.e tick-throws, etc. Most of the people that post here could easily be in NHC. Treating NHC as a clan…well that’s up to the member individually. It’s easy to manage a clan when it’s only a handful. NHC got over 100+ members!

Pointless!!! Major tournaments run on team formats…sbo is ran on a 3 v 3. Team; clan same thing

I bet you wouldnt be saying that if AOD had extended an invite!!