I Need focus and sjc guide recommendations

I’ve been searching for guides (written and video) that explains the inputs before doing a combo after you successfully executed a focus attack on your opponent. I see vids of people doing it and I just cant figure it out. it is 2 dashes wait then combo or 1 dash wait etc?
same with SJC ultra’s etc it seems its more inputs, but no guides breaking these inputs down for newbies/dummies like me. halp.thanks.

You can find my Ibuki Player Guide video still on google on someone else’s channel. We are doing the next revision so stay tuned, but there is a section talking about it in both the book and video.

OK, thanks. I have had the Book downloaded for some time now and it doesn’t or I can’t find where it talks about what to do after landing a focus, I’ll be sure to to check out the vid.
I just watched/skimmed through the vid [details=Spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX5dTgqHwVk[/details] (is that the vid?) and it doesn’t explain or properly break down what I am trying to learn. there’s a small section in the “advanced combos” about SJC but he just stumbles and mutters on trying to explain the inputs. No offense if that’s you but him having that accent makes it even harder to understand him. EDIT: I found a comprehensive vid for SJC so we can scratch that out.

so far this has been the best vid for focus that I could find with what I wanna learn [details=Spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIzBIGsQ1t4[/details]
but its to fast and no break downs for someone who is low lvl like me.

After focus crumple you want to do 1 dash and then do a combo of your choice preferably shorter but damaging combos if that’s what you’re trying to ask.

TY! sry for not being clear as I don’t know all the terminologies as of yet. Well look at that its actually your vid, haha. I wasn’t sure how many dashes because when I paused the vid to see the dashes I saw 4 arrows.

EDIT: Yay, I did it ! as soon as focus connects, dash and before the enemy hits their knees, proceed with combos.

since I have your attention maybe you can help validate something here in this vid:[details=Spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsZ3KB57oeI[/details]
he explains sjc to buffer ultra with upwards for the first qcf and finish downward on the last qcf before the last hit of a combo. so to use SJC you have to buffer upwards/downs on commands while on the last hit ? does that apply to the commands dash juggles?

4 arrows because you can literally mash forward dash after a focus crumple and as soon as I see 1 dash, I stop. Buffering the up forward motion for SJC ultra during first or second qcf is a personal preference as long as the up forward motion is in one of the qcfs. For command dash, since there’s only one qcf, you will have to end it with an up forward to be able to super jump cancel it. After you get the motion down, then practice until you get the correct timing for sjc.

The important thing mentioned in the guides are WHEN you press the input for the SJC. The motion itself isn’t the issue.
If you do cl.st.HK, SJC qcf+k for example, you’re doing:

• cl.st.HK, qcf, uf, K
  • if you are using an Arcade stick it is just simply go from middle down to top right, same for controller.

From the video I mention that you should be pressing the button WHEN she would otherwise begin her super jump, not before. So do it without any special, just press down-up and listen to when she would otherwise make her super jump noise.

You can do the motion for the SJC move fast or slow, it doesn’t matter.

Hope that’s more clear.

Having just watched that video, a lot of those combos are either not viable (like the U1 setup lol) or simply don’t work in Ultra.

It also explains the inputs wrong. If you do down-up anywhere in the combo, she will SJC, there is no need to end in up-forward. For example, the way I do SJC Ultra (and C.Viper players too) is to buffer in the SJC before the rest of the motion.

So let’s say, lk xx mk SJC U2.

You can do LK, qcf+uf, MK, qcf KKK

Understanding why she does the super jump is more important. You only ever need to do the entire input in one go if you go from st.MK into U2, but that is a far less important combo and is more about speed and precision. Every other attack, you will learn to take your time with the inputs to make it consistent.

I’m gonna have to give this a go. I’ve been trying to do TC4 + d,df,f,d,df,f,uf + KKK but it seems that a lot of people are buffering the input while doing the TC4 but I haven’t been coordinated enough to do that just yet.