I just dont see how this would work as an infinite!

the B+LP, LP, FP,FK, LP

the opponent is pushed upwards into the air, how would you catch him and bring him back down to the ground? If you can show a video of the infinite being done I’ll believe but, in the meantime I just dont see it working as an infinite. Also, will anyone post any combos for Hayato. Combos for shows or for real battles (not that Hayato could survive a human vs human match, he may get lucky tho). Thanks

if i remember correctly the infinite is Roll only

anywhere - j.hp, s.lp, s.mp, s.hp XX fierce Shiden (cancel after 2 hits) XX Engetsu

j.hp, s.lp, s.mp, s.hp XX fierce Shiden (cancel after 1 hit) XX Rasetsu Zan

corner - j.hp, s.lp, s.mp, s.hk XX fierce Shiden (cancel after 1 hit) XX Rasetsu Zan

j.hp, s.lp, s.mp, s.hk XX fierce Shiden (cancel after 2 hits) XX Plasma Field, c.lk (juggle) XX Black Hayato

j.hp, b+[lp, lp, lp, hp, lp], pause, c.hp, sj., sj.[lp, mp XX jab Guren XX Plasma Field, land, fierce Shiden (cancel after 1 hit) (OTG/juggle) XX Black Hayato

Faking people out with the Shiden is so much fun… you can cancel the lag on the second hit into B.Hayato if you know what you’re doing, and stuff counters. Managed it on Sentinel… kicks ass.

Tron Jon

Whats XX stand for?

Cancel. Normals can cancel into specials or supers, and specials can cancel into supers. You can also cancel one character’s super into your next character’s super, if you have more than one level.

Tron Jon