I hate this

I download the free to play version of Ki, on my buddies xbox one. You can literally do everything except play specific characters. The idea of having a free rotating character every week was kind of interesting. I mean, honestly 60 dollars? is not a lot of money to shell out, for a game you’re going to spend Hours and Hours playing.

“It is what you make you of it.”

Thing is…lots of people feel “entitled” for merely buying a product.

Thought it would cost like 40 more buks each season

And you can’t tell me your not bad that they took out no mercys think of the anazing ideas and fatalities they could come up with

I’m guessing they got rid of it since they want to get rid of the “gimmicky” aspects of the game and give it a serious tone. Hell you never know, they could include them back…

It brings in the scrubs yea but company’s want sales makes no sense for them nkt to include then from a business stand point.

Including those will in no way boost their sales. If they want to boost their numbers; release it on PC. It’s what most people want

who needs a game with 30 chars if u have a game with 17 extremely different chars?

really… take a look into other fgs and tell me where u have such a variety of gameplans for each char.

and no mercies? yeah… totally important for the gameplay of an fg :smiley:

and its not just “giving the chars 3 special moves and normals”

every move needs to be balanced to build specific setups, frametraps, strats and weaknesses against every other char… thats a lot of work to make all the moves work in a game, where every char has specific frame datas, etc…

i think ur look into the system which makes a fg working is slightly light-minded. no offense tho

Teenagers play mortal Kombat for the fatalities I know tons who do trust me I know it doesn’t do anything for the real players but the noobs WANa see blood that’s what made the game popular to begin with

In KI to me, having unique characters it’s what gives them their on personality in a way. And me as a player can some how connect to that one specific player and play him for hours and not get bored, for example Hisako, as appose to having 300+ characters and getting bored fast cuse they similar… Who am I kidding…if KI some how gets to S5++ it might end up like thE others lol

Nobody gave a shit about No Mercies in KI except for the titty flash. Every match was all about the Ultra Combo. DH and IG did right by having Ultras for the finishers instead of the terrible fatalities in the originals.

Seriously, Iron Galaxy, please

M$ funded it as an XB1 exclusive. It’s not coming to PC for a while…

cant believe there’s so many people taht to this day, still dont get the concept of exclusives on consoles.

It’s probably coming to PC next season, or when season 3 wraps up. Considering the outcome of the poll the developers themselves put out, and Microsoft’s current stance on improving their Windows gaming, you’d be a fool to not see this.

sure and you’re a fool for talking about studd you dont even know.

I’m sure they’ll put everything on pc just because 2 shitheads trolls ont he interenet dont want to buy an xbox.

your salty tears do not qualify as proof or evidence

Believe me when I say this. There are a ton of people who would like to play this game, but don’t want to get an Xbone. Trust, there are a ton of people who would buy a game if it has a pc release

True

Well there’s like 3 competive high level players the past week, who have bought Xbox’s for ki (due to the recent support of the offline community by the devs) . So it still seems that as the games expands, hold outs can be convinced to invest in joining the game.