"I don't call you brother cause I like the way it sounds" The Cole Team Synergy Thread

Cause everyone’s gotta brag how good their team is people.

Lets get down to business. Cole is a zoner(probably the best) that can play an unorthodox rushdown that is very unique in the game. His goal is to establish ground control with nades and lighting hook while sneaking in tag canceled overheads and setting up traps on wake up for great oki.

Cole’s best friends are characters with a good get off me move, good cross rush damage(Raven, Xiao, etc), and that build meter back on a tag preferably half or more than half of a bar. His overhead being safe on block from a character distance away and has great block stun is perfect for tag ins.

Cole is great with characters that have amazing mix up pressure but a weak anti air game. Such as Heihachi having a very weird anti air but good with proper spacing but you’re better having him tagged in with Cole.

Cole’s makes a great lameout anchor too trololol as in good trololol.

I will edit this thread consistently everyday with new teams and all their set ups thank god for great grades on college entry exams and homeschooling :P.

Haven’t been able to update due to hurricane over here at Puerto Rico. By friday I will be discussing Cole/Law, Cole/Bob, and Cole/Ogre, afterwards I will expand with Cole/Hei and Cole/Ken. Then I will explore Cole anchor teams lot to look forward too.

Will be making a Mix/Reset/Tech Trap thread.

Just to let you know ColeXKen (main team), sets up for long combos.
right now i dont have any footage but,they have really good team synergy with each other.

Yes playa, Ken can provide deadly reset potential with every character and does great damage off of Cole’s overhead (340+). Forgive the lack of updates, I haven’t been on the PS3. Will try and play today for a little bit then post some info.

Cole/Ogre coming tomorrow promise.

Cole/Ogre tidbit for those curios, taking long cause its gonna be a big one might have to save it up for tomorrow. After Owl’s Hunt Switch Cancel, Charge up and Ionic Vortex and you will be at about 80 frames, if they just stand up let out the vortex if they roll, cross up dash and go into either overhead or crmk into HP Amp, pretty sweet mixup for just 1 bar, best used after Ogre’s optimixed dash cancel combo CrHk 2 hits, CADC, StHk, CADC, StHp(Hk) into Owls Hunt.

Apologies for the delays, I wanted to level up my game before actually teaching anyone to use other characters, thanks to a lot of people on PSN I am more than enough ready to lecture you children’s on the beauty of xTekken guest character madness. I have decided to finish all the guides before actually posting them and instead make a Cole Mind Games Thread, that will be here in a week or two for sure.

where is da video?

Hmm? I don’t have a capture card man sorry, haven’t really gotten around to playing SFxTK, only guide that is 50%done is Law/Cole. Most off the stuff I discovered will need re tuning for the 2013 update so thats what I have been up to until now. If ya want we could try and play some matches if you want to I can show off some of the tech.