I do TOO have damage!: Firebrand Community Combo Video thread

Wow, my second ever post here. Never would have thought it’d be in the Firebrand forum as opposed to the Spider-Man one, but hey, what are you going to do?

Anyway, here’s a couple Firebrand and Doom tag combos. No doubt they’ve been done before (heck I think I even got the commands for them somewhere on this forum), but I didn’t see them in this thread and thought I could add a bit.

With a Doom level 3, they both do over 1 mil. If you do the air Plasma Beam into Photon Array it’s at about 700 K or so.

[media=youtube]h4uwNmb_K2U[/media]

[media=youtube]-NqgdOYzzF4[/media]

I might put that in the combo video section. But I expect there will be multiple Chaos Tide videos, so we’ll see.

With Firebrand/Doom, there’s a lot more combo synergy, so chances are that there is better out there.

following ure rule, if a person is willing to play firebrand/dante/spencer or firebrand/spencer/doom (more likely team)
then ure objective is met easily

Then show it

whoa…I guess I made this just in time [media=youtube]BN2X72IvESc[/media]

edit: Oh ya if that first combo is…blocked, it works as a great left right mix-up!

Ok i don’t care if this is a double post. Firebrand got damage…holy shit. 720k builds back 2 bars or 1.98 bars…whatever i say 2. so its like spending 1 bar for 720k and easy to confirm! [media=youtube]xOTy7j8BYY4[/media]

I got a new combo and it breaks 700k with 1 meter.
I did not over inflate with this number
Starts with LMHS :slight_smile:
No Tac

Video up soon.

Would love to see and include it. 3 questions. Is this with 1 meter spent total or a net loss of 1 meter. Is it specific assist dependant. Could this be a BnB or is it too difficult

1. One meter spent.
  2. I guess it is but I use cold star and firebrands swoop
  3. Its very practical.

May I ask what you mean about Cold Star? Is it NEEDED that Cold Star is in or does it START from a Firebrand Unblockable using with Ammy? I’m curious since I dislike Ammy and would much rather use someone else if able.

I use cold stars mid combo. I guess you could use something else than cold stars. I use ammy so I didnt have a reason to check if ammy is replaceable.
Im uploading the video from my cell to the internet at the moment. Its a decent size file so its taking some time.

[media=youtube]R4zN3aKSNjY[/media]
Here you guys go.

Oooooh. Doom Combos. Yeah, that’d do it.