I can't be the only one that thought they were the best TTT2 player ever upon first time playing

Alright, so madcatz had that sale on their inventory of wii u fightsticks for $60, so I had to pick it up, regardless of if i was going to keep it for Wii U or mod it. I never played TTT2 and I see it selling for around $10-15, so I decide to pick it up for Wii U. So this was my first time playing the game today, and I hop on offline mode. However, I notice that there are usernames during the matches with wins and losses. I go ahead and assume I left on an online join in mode or something on similar to Street Fighter, I’m also destroying everyone. Without ever playing this game before. I think i’m the greatest ever, i’m going to master this game and become number 1 ranked overnight. Until I finish the game and realize that the usernames are all simulated in the offline mode.

Tell me i’m not the only one, that for a brief moment, thought they were really good at this game off the bat.

set the difficulty to the hardest option and play the arcade mode. if you haven’t raged atleast once befor beating the final boss…

however i got a little confused by the random names, wins and loses too, although i didn’t take them for actual real players.