"I am not sated-" Evil Ryu Video Thread

He can’t cancel his teleport

Good stuff, man. Can’t wait to see more. :slight_smile:

what is sin evil ryu

He probably means the boss version of evil ryu who seems to cancel everything from his teleport

SSF4AE boss footage of Evil Ryu, ultra 1 cinematic animation : News : EventHubs.com

Evil Ryu footage @ Guard Crush

[media=youtube]fGOSmkDGPGo"[/media]
[media=youtube]gUDP-8CdpaY"[/media]
[media=youtube]m5_HWhMsv2o"[/media]

[media=youtube]ZfK585x9UD0&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

[media=youtube]X9GACEcLm50&feature=relmfu[/media]

[media=youtube]HAhLkzYo1eo&feature=relmfu[/media]

[media=youtube]Kh2tccBQRuA&feature=relmfu[/media]

YouTube - N34LK’s Channel

here are some vids right when it was out the box the vids have me reset ed ma mike ross and gootecks and theres more and more comeing and a ft 10 and a combo video on the way thanks for watching and plz sub :slight_smile:

nice vids. I thought it was funny when Evil Ryu got poked out of hi SGS. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure everyone is wondering…why so random? Or do you really play that bad?

Well, those videos were done when Evil Ryu was first leaked so maybe he was experimenting.

it was day 1

new matches

[media=youtube]6Ar7mLsLZU0[/media]

[media=youtube]RLP7dw6cXpY[/media]

[media=youtube]H2j7DM_h058[/media]

[media=youtube]2Y5KKDpPzmY[/media]

[media=youtube]VXl_kAyMXRY[/media]

theres more videos on n34lk’s channel of ibuki and oni

could do with some better punish combos I think.
s.HP xx m.Axe Kick , cMP xx l.Tatsu shoryu SRK for like 400
or cl.MP/c.LP,s.HP for like 350

Also last round against cchun that he lost, he should have done c.MK xx EX tatsu for chip.
And yeah, hind sight is 20/20

Finally something worth watching, sort of

YouTube - LushyViper’s Channel

Lushy Viper uploaded a ton of matches with him using Viper(a little bit of Oni) against Air who is using Evil Ryu. As you may know, Air is one of the best Ryu players in the world. But I have to admit, his Evil Ryu looks kind of early in development. He’s screwing up things here and there, so I think he’s still getting use to the character.

He also isn’t utilizing dive kick that much and using a few other Evil Ryu techniques. He did say he was planning on using Yang for AE, so this could just be for fun. But it would be pretty interesting if he were to pick up Evil Ryu since no other well known top player has yet.

Also I’m not a fan of seeing any new character vs Viper. I want to see what Evil Ryu can do and Vipers randomness can nullify or shut down certain things just because you’re too scared of what she might do next. But I’ll take what I can get.

^Air was definitely trying to get a feel for Evil Ryu, and Lushy did not give him any opportunity to do so. I felt frustrated on behalf of Air watching those vids. That was kinda lame of Lushy.

inb4"at the arcades you play your best since you have money on the line, yo"comments

EDIT: I just watched a few others… Air definitely got a feel for Evil Ryu in some of the other ones. Maybe it wasn’t so bad.

well is was day one bro and i am a marvel player so if your down to a ft 10 a evo for 200 lets get it popin i been practiceing with reset and taiji both are top 8 evo and if your so dank then why isnt every one on your nuts like daigos justin wong or the other **** u dream to at night sad to see srk has members like you who r so quick to judge and honestly who takes super scrub fighter 4 serious i know reset would fucking murk u in 3s hands down

but in all reality dawg u are a nothing hahahah and just hate every thing around u inculding your self i have nothing more to say then get a gf and STAY SALTY *** FUCK

Viper’s main tool in shutting Evil Ryu is the air burning kick, so far my dive kick gets shut down, air tatsu and shoryuken.
But otherwise I think j.mp or cr.hp can shut down her air burning kick. Got to admit, dive kick does make up for air to ground pressure, but not as good as Akuma’s air fireball does…Keep mostly ground to ground pressure, only do air to ground pressure after a knockdown

Well I just wanted to see some good Evil Ryu play. Seeing Air play Evil Ryu = Good, seeing Air play Evil Ryu against a good Viper = Bad. I did like how the matches were like old school SF2/SF3 matches, matches ended so quickly because both characters have low health and do so much damage.

New videos of Air playing some normal characters

[media=youtube]bIiuk4VuRR0[/media]
[media=youtube]-hiDlbKuBtI[/media]
[media=youtube]6p3bl925ShM[/media]

Finally a chance to see Evil Ryu’s zoning and footsies from one of the best Ryu players out there. Maybe it’s just Air, but Evil Ryu does seem to excel well in these two areas.

What he lacks in being able to link everything like normal Ryu, he gains in other areas.

Zoning game seems alright for Evil Ryu.
But footsie game is harder cos of slower cr.mk and also the push forward from cr.mk you need time to get use to as well

This was really not needed.
@ superlollo I have spoken to N34L already and I would advise you not to respond to his post negatively, if at all.

^ yeah, listen to Flowers, motherphuckers