Hyper Grab

I can’t do that hyper grab loop. I can get the L HG ADDF H, H but I can’t get the other Hyper grab to land after the standing H. what’s up with that?

st.H as early as possible without it not coming out.

This question literally gets asked every 2 days.

It’s grav, not grab.

why the fuck did you have to create a new thread for this shit? you couldn’t ask in the combo thread? Magnus 101 thread? Any thread? sigh… I’ve said it over a hundred times now. We need The Baby Magnus thread

lol shoutouts to the question and answer thread.

What thread?

http://twitchtvfaces.com/images/Kappa.png

I’ve been lurking these forums for a while and the amount of times this question come ups in this forum is insane anyway i decided to make a noob friendly grav loop i’m not sure if it’s been posted before : anything into hyper grav then regular j.:uf: :h: it has to be done quite fast then addf j.:h: st.:h: into hyper grav can be done 3 times it does around 80,000 less than hyper grav loop but it’s much easier for beginners.

Didn’t know that worked, good find.

But yeah OP, we’re not trying to be dicks but there’s literally 4 threads with information that outlines how to do it with videos and shit too so people really need to put in the time to read them before they ask general questions about the loop if they expect us to put in the time to help.

we dont need the baby magnus thread, since i was perfectly fine with whats here already… what we need is less fucking retards over here

YES OP, IM BLASTING YOU AND IM BEING A DICK #swag

if you don’t like it, dont comment on it. you don’t have to. I didn’t feel like thumbing through the 10000 pages to get on fucking answer my dude you aint got to post any negative shit. IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING CRITICAL TO MY THREAD DONT POST ANYTHING

Lazy kids these days, don’t even know what a search button is.

you think your special? spoon-fed ass nigga.:rofl:

lol the info you seek is LITERALLY on the only page of the BnB thread with video tutorials and solutions to the most common issue people have learning it.
shoutouts to

yea I am. and thanks for the head my dude it felt good. U can stop now I already came. Gay ass dude.

thanks for the help srk i figured it out. i wasn’t plinking the dash and the standing H

I’m probably older than you. people that play marvel are hard on Noobs these days. I’m going back to SF LOL

If you’re older than 26 then its a shame that you still dont have no common sense. Please dont breed.

ok you’re stupid. I’m feeling dumb for arguing. have a nice day

i also would like help learning magnetos loops i’m ok at umvc3 just would like to learn both him & dante than i think i’d become a problem add me on xbl so you guys could help me learn what i need to learn with magnus my gt is LynGuiStiics

This links goin in my sig, shoutouts to leafcolonel.

Lol we should all post it in our sigs, could save all the thread making!