Hulks the BEST double snapper in the game... hands down

Just to preface the actual combo… hulk has boss fucking range on his snapout… which also has super armor.

And away we go…

Snap both point and assist… immediately start charging back after you input the snapout… gamma charge fwd (reaches full screen easily), xx gamma charge up… then just [nj.lk, nj. mk] (repeat brackets til they die)

-Edit-
This version actually only works if you snap just the point… with a bit of exception and modification(read below).

going to test this out soon. looks like a great find!

Am I missing something?
I thought Hulk could only do ( in a normal jump) a Lp / LK, into another medium and then a heavy - not 2 mediums - mp, mk.
Great find btw.

You might be right as I think when I did it I was doing lk, mk… repeat…

fixed in above post…

I firmly believe that a double snap with Hulk is impossible unless you can call an assist that the assist will land on, but the pointman will not get hit by after the snap. Trust me, I tried. I have a Dreamcast. A Double Snap is when you use a single hit snap that makes contact with both the pointman and the assist which causes the double snap.

What you CAN do however, is time the snap to ONLY hit the point character, then gamma charge the assist, and the assist will die. As for the jump lk, mk helper infinite, I’ll have to test it. I think it can work, but it requires testing on my part.

The best double snappers in the game in order are…
1]Magneto
2]Psylocke
3]Dhalsim
4]Omega Red.

You get your point and assist both snapped by any of these guys and your assist is dead.

God I wish you could double snap to assist infinite with him. HOWEVER, Hulk’s snap range is so big, that I still have to say thank you. It’s not out of the question hitting one and not hitting the other. I can’t believe I didn’t think of this.

What were the characters you used to test this on? Perhaps you can videotape it so that I can see how it’s done.

Ok wow you are right… good guess. I hadn’t toyed with this in awhile… but only works like that if you manage to snap ONLY the point…

But then here is an immediate exception… within 1/2 screen from the corner you can do: launcher(canceled after 1 hit) xx snapout (hit both)… g.charge fwd xx g. quake (OTG’s assist), then helper infinite.

In this case the lift from the single hit of launcher gives that lil bit of extra time you need.

All that being said I KNOW I’ve done the originally posted setup WITH a double snap and had it work but it may have been that when the snap hit the assist was in the air… (like ken coming down from AAA) so it might have had the extra lift…