Hulk Random Command Grab Glitch....?

I was playing the other day and after I setup a command grab with hulk where I would normally dash (hop) jump cancel and call my OTG assist something odd happened and I ended up with a command grab causing a wall bounce mid screen. At first I thought I threw him into one of dooms missles however after review all the missles had already hit the ground during the throw spinning reps. Anyone got any idea what happened here or if I can exploit it?

Oh wow that was pretty strange. That’s the first time I’ve ever seen that happen so I can’t give you any info.

This reminds me of Spiderman’s web throw glitch
Might want to look into that one

May have something to do with the wall bounce properties of Katana-rama assist, although I’m not sure how reproducible this will be… I’ll try this when I get some free time. Nice work phonytoast.

If we could figure out how to make this happen consistently than Solo combos off command throws are looking might juicy.

Thanks, I have yet to be able to replicate it however I will be working on it in the upcoming weeks as I finish a project for work.

I had this glitch happen to me online before and I have it recorded somewhere. Basically I grabbed Taskmaster in the corner, when he was incoming, between drone assist hits. He bounced off of midscreen and came flying back at me. Was never able to reproduce it. The only other similar glitch is why my Dorm’s air throw where he will sometimes fly back at you.

I was gonna say, it’s not a wallbounce. It’s frank flying in the wrong direction, exactly from the point where he’s let go, and it looks a lot like the Dormammu Air Throw glitch that happens sometimes and sends them in the wrong direction as well.

No idea what would cause it from doing a ground command throw v Frank.