Hsien-ko Ragemail?

Any Hsien players here received hatemail concerning the assist? I’ve only picked her up recently, but I just got my first one today. It was along the lines of “u need that pussy assist to win,” (guy was running Wolverine/Hulk/Akuma) and I thought it was hilarious.

LOL i play halloween team and i always get that line even from my friends

Yeah, people bitch about it. I usually don’t respond, but when I’m feeling irritable or they’re more of a dick than usual, I’ll just ask them how it feels losing to the worst character in the game (if I win with her on point). If I don’t, then I just tell them to figure out a way to get around it. It’s not impossible.

^Having beat a level 3 x-factor Akuma with her on point, I felt like I at least earned the win, so I provoked a little extra rage.
I mean, do these people complain to Tron and Haggar players too?

Oh indeed they do. People rage at those two all the time. I used to get angry letters because I used to use both Hsien-Ko AND Tron (and those along with Doom Missiles, even. Dirty Month 1 stuff).

there is this guy on psn (who i cant remember the sn) always talks down on me because i use her hyper armored assist…he sends me rage mail all the time lolz

I mostly use Hsien-Ko on point, but when she takes a few hits and gets around 50% health, I’ll activate Rimoukon and DHC to Felicia’s Kitty Helper. Between the unstoppable pendulum and flying kitty of doom, shit gets real crazy real fast, with resets and mixups all day. That gets me a lot of hatemail.

That sounds like a really cool strategy though. Too bad that creativity goes mostly unappreciated online…

I’m always glad to see that people that can win with their “cheap” assists. I always get rage mail from people about my tron even though she sometimes ending up ocving the other team.

Hey, thanks. I like your team setup too, Dorm with Tron is so untouchable.
I mean, when you pick a “cheap” assist you generally trade it for a character who’s better on point (except for Akuma who I would say gets the best of both worlds). Y so mad guys??

The best rage I got lately was from a guy who had his mic on. His first team was I think Ammy/Morrigan/Dorm, and I beat him but hit him with the Hsien assist maybe one time. He popped WAY off… here’s the best I can remember (nsfw):

So he switches and picks I think Trish/Ryu/Chris, basically just spammed projectiles and chipped my team out. Not a lot Hsien-Ko’s assist can do against that. Some quotes:

I was laughing so hard. Wish I had recorded it, hahaha.

lol, I can’t believe how hard people rage over Pendulum assist. It’s good, but it’s not godlike. Sounds like giant scrub, especially if he didn’t try to punish the assist with Shinkuu Hadouken. I’d post this in the main Ragemail Thread.

Hsien-Ko: The character people love to hate.

There’s always Wolvie/DPhoenix/Wesker, but that’s different. This is a “Your character sucks? Good. Fuck that bitch.” Hence why people get so salty after losing to her. If she were actually good, I have a feeling people would hate her, lol. People already don’t like us for talking about her.

Haha, believe me I’ve been punished with random beam hypers before, I make a point of calling Hsien only in safe ranges… which is sad because against a 1-note zoning team like that one I usually end up full-screen. No idea how to deal with that, sadly…

And good idea about the main Ragemail thread, I’m going there… now. lol