How to punish tatsus?

Sup, srk! I’ve been getting into fighting games and street fighter and all recently. I’ve been maining Rose and I’m around 70 hours into the game. I’ve been having a big problem with shotos tatsuing out of corners and thereby ending my pressure. The only answer to this I can think of is a cr.hp, but it only does 100 non-combo able damage AND I have to be spaced far enough back to press it on reaction or they’ll fly over my head and end up out of the corner anyway =(

What do you guys do to keep shotos under pressure?

rose corner pressure is really good, but you need to condition your opponents a lot. to avoid tatsu escape is quite easy since the move has a bad startup, it will automatically lose to any fast move you will attempt (c.lk, s.mk, etc). problem lies when you take into account that the guy may wake-up shoryuken your ass : you try to bait it by doing nothing, which opens up to a tatsu escape, at which point you must be prepared to react with c.hp or ex-st. it’s all mind games really.

I agree that c.HP is probably the best option in this scenario, but it comes down to anticipating that its gonna happen, especially if its an LK tatsu. I love the fact that c.HP even cancels out Ken’s U2!

I’ve had some luck soul throwing tatsu’s as they go over me. Does 160 rather than 100.