How to electric thunder fast?

without turbo mode
how to plink or tech for electric thunder ?
Because I watching professional blanka on youtube they do it very fast

thank alot

[media=youtube]bmx_mnW9h-Q[/media]
[media=youtube]RA04K1Nxhfg[/media]

slide your finger on the punch buttons like an idiot and finish on the strength you want

LP, HP, MP, LP, HP. You can do a couple different combos with that. First and foremost is just a simple punish from the ground, doing that order will let you link a LP into HP electricity. HP electricity is important for regular usage because it has the most frame advantage, and barring 1 (and maybe 2 frame) reversals, you can go right into another LP to HP electricity on a block, and even add another LP into hop behind and throw or whatever mixup you want afterwards.

You can jump in with HK, MK, HP and link those into LP, HP electricity. You can also add an additional crouching MK or standing MP in between the jump in and piano for further damage, but you need to delay the piano a little bit after the MK or MP. (In a corner you can cancel into a super after the HP electricity)

The same principe applies for linking crouching MK into LP then HP electricity on say a hop crossup on wakeup, but the electricity will not connect on small hitbox people.

You can also dash forward or back into LP electricity using HP,MP,LP,MP,LP. The LP electricity variant is important because it has the least startup, so you have the best chance to not get reversal’d from a wakeup.

Those are my techniques.

I think there are few questions i hate more than this one, since its been addressed 10123010230123023 times. I admire your patience ves.

You see how my answer has pretty much gone from being long and informative to a single sentence.

I also hate these threads, but I will admit that while I admire non-english speakers for having the courage to post on an American website, the broken english in the OP cracked me up.

Being a non-english speaker myself, I’m puzzled by your “American website” statement, since there’s a lot of users outside of USA here.

I’m not going to turn this into a US against the world argument, but the simple fact is that this is an American website. As a comparison, think of Harvard University. There are plenty of international students there, but it is still an American University. Does SRK discriminate against who visits the website based off nationality? Of course not, but it is still an American website. Of course there are some international topics (Canada Cup, Shadaloo, etc), but this is mainly an American website hosted in the US. I’m sure there are similar Japanese websites in Japan where they may occasionally discuss EVO. Even so, that would still be a Japanese website.

I wasn’t trying to criticize you or anything.

It just sound funny thinking of SRK as an “American website”, for me it always looked like a global FG site wich just happens to use english as a common language.

But I guess you’re right, it is an american site after all.

But you have to realize that few other countries have a similar site in their language, so to most of us SRK is the best (if not the only) source for information about FGs in general.