How to do two important Oro techniques please

OK here are a couple of techniques I would really like to practice and add to my arsenal. Any help would be great.

1. Standing close MP (2hits), walk up, standing close MP (1hit), cancel to super.

So far I am unable to get this to work, and since I can’t buffer one of the qcfs for the super I’m stuck. Is there any alternate preferable method for doing this, or do I simply need to do the 2 qcfs very quickly?

Also, I take it the cancel must be done after the first hit of the MP. Meaning, if you don’t walk forward enough you can only get the ending hit of the punch which won’t cancel.

1. Instant chicken stomp on jump next to the opponent.

Again, is there a special technique to this or is it just hitting up to jump and very quickly performing the qcf + kick?

as far as i know there is no special technique for this one. press :uf:, :qcf:+:k:

Thanks! It’s been a while, so I’ve figured these out for the most part.

I’ve done the first one by simply doing the two qcfs after walking up really fast, but my success rate is pretty low.

The second is as you said, but it almost looks as if they are required to try and jump for it to work.

Buffering makes it easier but you can just do the QCF very quickly. It doesn’t take much to nail it down.

3S
Practice Mode
???
Profit :tup:

How do you buffer since you have to walk up?

I buffer for the super cancel out of the normal chicken combo, and that makes it a lot easier.

1. For the walk-up super, super jump canceling will give you more time to get in that other qcf.
    So, you would be doing, cl. MP (2hits), walk forward, cl. MP (1hit), tiger-knee motion (qcf motion + up-forward), and then the last qcf motion and a punch(es) to do your super.
    The tiger-knee motion would cause a super jump, which gives you I think 3 more frames to input that other qcf. I’m not entirely sure if this is true, but it’s what I do and it works for me. :slight_smile: But correct me if I’m wrong.

2. Yeah, you got this one. Just jump forward and do a qcf + k.

Hope I helped. :]

I find its easier to do the instant chicken stomp if you do a superjump instead of a regular jump before you input the qcf+k