How to beat a-ism ken? (masher)

Concerning Alpha 3
Im a noob at this game i just got it like a week ago and my friend always picks aism ken and just mashes the hell outta the controller so that when i drop 1 hit from a combo i get hit with srk or tatsu.
I really dont know what to do to overcome this, if anyone could give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated.
I mean he got a fn 13 win streak by just mashing any time i did anything, i know that makes me a noob for losing to a masher thats why im asking for advice.

I generally use either blanka or sagat if this helps.

Id also like to hear of any way to deal with his damn ultra i swear it does off 3 quarters of my health.

learn to play the game.
don’t focus so much on cccombos.
BLOCK his mashing and counter repeatedly till you have meter.

if you are dedicated you can learn vism.
or you can use somone like aism gen and just poke him a few times then do super and he has lost 75 percent of his life bar.

if someone can beat you mashing you need to step it up.

this game does not have ultras. they are called level 3 supers (super motion and hard attack). ultras are exclusive to the sf4 and killer instinct series so far.
sagat is best in vism. blanka is good in any groove should your mindgames work. in vism there are tekken esque juggles, guard breaks, and infinites, and upon vism activation you are invincible for a short period. at 100 percent meter you get shoryu like invincibility.
this game also has airblock, use it. you don’t even have to safe jump. now grounded normals counter this.

alpha counter uses 1 meter stock in aism and 50 eprcent in vism and takes half of your guard meter. in exchange you get an instant counter.

Safe-jumping is recommended and advised. If you safe-jump correctly, aside from blocking there is little the opponent can do. Keep in mind though, that some characters are very difficult to safe-jump (Nash, Sagat, Birdie) when they have a full V-gauge.